Difference between Brigitte Bardot's and Pamela Anderson's makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've read their looks are very similar. Samantha Chapman/Pixiwoo (youtube guru, shes awesome!) says there are a few subtle differences. Pamela seems to overline her lips more than BB did, and Pam's lips are often frosty, whereas BB's looked either matte or shiny. Are there any other differences in their looks or is that it?

I appreciate any comments. BB and PA are two of my absolute favorites when it comes to celebrity makeup.

There are some differences in terms of color - I think Brigitte wore more warm colors like oranges while Pam wears more nudes.

Originally Posted by CoverGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've read their looks are very similar. Samantha Chapman/Pixiwoo (youtube guru, shes awesome!) says there are a few subtle differences. Pamela seems to overline her lips more than BB did, and Pam's lips are often frosty, whereas BB's looked either matte or shiny. Are there any other differences in their looks or is that it?

I appreciate any comments. BB and PA are two of my absolute favorites when it comes to celebrity makeup.

I used to be *obsessed* with Pam's makeup and fail at trying to recreate it on myself, all of the time. I just find it so sultry and sexy when it's at it's best, I wish I could pull off her look. Same with Brigitte! You and I seem to have similar taste when it comes to beauty icons. 
smile.gif
 I read on the girl crush post that you love Monica Bellucci and she's my ultimate beauty icon! I also love the lovely Welsh woman you use as your avi. 
wub.gif

That said, the only differences between PA and BB's makeup I notice are the same things you noticed.

^ Bright minds think alike HelloLeilani! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I feel you about Pam. Been obsessed with her makeup for years and am still trying to perfect my technique! lol I've gotten a lot better. Keep hope alive ladies!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Let me know if there's anything else. I may try mixing up BB's and PA's looks to see what suits me best.

I wanted to give all of you reputation, but it wouldn't let me do it a third time, strange!

I've always noticed that Pam's makeup is more shimmery as well. I can't get away with duplicating her look exactly, because too much shimmer doesn't work for me, but I use her technique sparingly.

^ Thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I too like to take what flatters me from different people and not necessarily try to duplicate a look 100%.

Brigitte kept an overdrawn peachy nude lip most of the time, while Pam likes pinky overdrawn lips. Pam normally has less of a cupid's bow than Brigitte. Where Pam would go for a black and silver smoky eye, Brigitte will lean towards browns and oranges or greens. 

^ Good catches, especially the cupid's bow. You're referring to the lip shape right? I prefer Pam's shape on myself, but Brigitte looked so cute with the cupid's bow shape.

Latest posts

Back