Difference in undergarments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright ladies, so I need help between hipsters and boyshorts.

1. Is there a difference between them? I own a couple of hipsters and they tend to give me wedgies and are very uncomfortable
laughing.gif

2. I'm trying to find underwear for days when I have my period and although I know cotton is better than microfibre, which one would be more 'seamless' or be less noticable underwear-line-wise?

Thanks for the help in advance, and if there are other styles of underwear that are more comfy and suited for periods but don't show much underwearline please tell
biggrin.gif

Hmmm, i think hipsters have a higher cut leg than boyshorts, also, i believe microfiber would show less. i wear boyshorts and i dont beleive i have a big ol pantyline, unless my friends are just cruel beings and don't tell me.

I think hipsters cut a little higher up than boyshorts. I would go with boyshorts in a seamless fabric...comfy and invisible.

boyshorts usually have a seam up the middle. also everything the other ladies said here is true.

i love the way they look when im undressing but the opposite is true for me, boyshorts give me a wedgie and hipsters don't.

Didnt realize there was a difference. I just call them all underwear, shorts, or booty panties.

Hipsters refer to the low-riding waist band.

Boy-shorts refer to the low (on the thigh) leg hole cut.

Seamless panties are what I get. I usually just get a low rise bikini cut. Not wedgie issues.

I like hipsters. Boyshorts don't work for me, though. When I pull up my jeans, boyshorts just roll up on the sides. lol.

I always thought I was getting wedgies from my hipsters because they were too small, but the sides of my hipsters roll up when I pull my pants up. And I just think the straight-across leg cut of hipster/boyshorts are really cute and sexy

btw, boyshorts are usually the ones that have buttons on the front right?

Latest posts

Back