Dior Addict Lipgloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can recommend the Dior Addict Lipgloss if you are looking for a non-sticky feeling lip gloss. It has an ok staying power and the colors are nice. I think the product is overpriced but pretty much all the department store brands are.

Oddly enough, as much of a dior fanatic i am Ive never tried their gloss, I always thought it was a bit pricy as well
smile.gif
Guess im going to have to check out ebay for awesome dior gloss

i don't know, i was interested in this gloss, but none of the colors stuck out for the price. i could get a similar color much cheaper.

I bought the Dior Addict lipgloss a few weeks ago. I must say I absolutly LOVE it! It's not sticky at all, once it warms up to your lips it has a beautiful colour. Although it's a bit expensive, its definitely worth it. I'd recommend this product to anyone!! 
biggrin.gif

I am the opposite of a snob when it comes to makeup.  I will pay more for concealer or foundation but have a hard time justifying the expense for lipgloss, especially when there are so many cheaper brands out there that aren't sticky and have staying power.  However, having said that I have not tried a department store lipgloss so I can't say yay or nay. 

It is the worth the money as far as looks go, for sure. But staying power not so much. As Pat McGrath says, though, lipglosss designed to last because it's fluid. But yes, I still love when my lipgloss lasts a long time. One of the longest lasting glosses I have come across is L'Oreal Infallible.

Latest posts

Back