Dior Addict Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to start using more lipsticks than glosses this winter, I have many glosses and I want to end some of them before I buy some new one,so that 's why I want to buy a new lipstick and I'm thinking Dior's Addict!They have 2 textures, the Addict lipstick(more color) and the Addict Ultra Shine Sheer Lipcolor(as their name say it they are sheer),and I want to know if you have try them!Are they good?Or maybe you have other reccomendations about lipsticks!Anything you say girls that would be helpful!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I happen to Love the Ultra shine lipsticks because they are easy to use, sheer and shiny like lipgloss but have more color than a typical gloss. They are high glam though, because of the high amount of shimmer particles in them. They're great, if that is the kind of thing you are after. If you want more of a typical, standard lipstick, this may not be the right product, in that case go for the regular lipstick.

Hope this helps!
icon_smile.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Gamaki!Have you try the regular one or only the sheer?

Originally Posted by gamaki I happen to Love the Ultra shine lipsticks because they are easy to use, sheer and shiny like lipgloss but have more color than a typical gloss. They are high glam though, because of the high amount of shimmer particles in them. They're great, if that is the kind of thing you are after. If you want more of a typical, standard lipstick, this may not be the right product, in that case go for the regular lipstick.
Hope this helps!
icon_smile.gif

i tried ultra sheer in shiniest beige when allure gave it the award for best nude or something like that. i ended up returning it because it was so sheer, it just gave a shine to my lips. i didn't see any beige in there. then again, i didn't have any liner on, but either way, i got it because i wanted to use it daily and casually and i didn't wanna go through the hassle of pairing it up with something else.

i wanna look into the other lipsticks, though. i have the rouge hydrating but it smells SO bad and is literally sour!

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Gamaki!Have you try the regular one or only the sheer? I've only tried the ultra shine finishes so far. They were the only ones that appealed to me. Yeah, I agree that the colors with more pigment are better because there are a few that are basically so sheer that they might as well be clear. That is why I always try the colors at the counter before buying anything.Sometimes if you're in a hurry, you might just grab & go. Take your time, after all they want thirty dollars for one tube!!!

Latest posts

Back