Dior Logo Palettes for Eyes and Lips & DiorGlam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just saw them on Sephora site! Two new palettes the one is for lips and contains six slick lipglosses,the other is for eyes and contains six eyeshadows! And a new palette with Dior's signature contains one shimmering eyeshadow and a highlighting powder!Aren't they adorable?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Their LE Palettes always look really cute. It's a shame they can't sort the packaging out for the rest of the range.

Ooh the lip palette does look real cute but i'm not too sure about the e/s palette. What are Dior shadows like? I've never used them before

I haven't try Dior's e/s,sorry! I like the lipgloss palette too!

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh the lip palette does look real cute but i'm not too sure about the e/s palette. What are Dior shadows like? I've never used them before

These are really cute and since I am a huge fan of Christian Dior's clothing line I am also a huge fan of his makeup. I'm such a retard! I haven't even tried any of his makeup yet but it's just that my makeup instincts know that I'm going to be a huge fan of his makeup
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back