Dior or Mac , lyke omg!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kay lyke Ehmagawd!

Kay well i decided to buy all new make up.

Which should i get, Dior or Mac?

Which one is better!?

I dont care on price reanges, i just want to know which one IS more expensive and which ones work better or look better or what!

Help please!
icon_redface.gif
smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Ya'll!

Muah!

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Fashion.Whore. I'm Laura from Ireland. What products in particular are you looking for and what is your budget? If you have lots of spare cash then i'd say try out a few Dior products, if not then try MAC!

PS. I just saw your PM. I dont understand what you mean though. What eye cream are you talking about??

hi. welcome to mut. it really depends on your preference on things.

i know a lot of girls on here are mac fans though
smile.gif

Hi, welcome
smile.gif

Personally, I'd go for MAC over Dior.

But, we don't have Mac stores/outlet here, in town where I live.

Although, I already have my MAC haul shopping list lol. But, I'm still looking for another Japanese online shop that sells MAC products.

Originally Posted by Leony Hi, welcome
smile.gif
Personally, I'd go for MAC over Dior.

But, we don't have Mac stores/outlet here, in town where I live.

Although, I already have my MAC haul shopping list lol. But, I'm still looking for another Japanese online shop that sells MAC products.

Hey! Thank you for writing back and helpin a girl out!Okay. But why? Why MAC?

Like is there some differnces you could name or tell me. Like good of botha nd bad of both!? Your amazing Thanks again!
claps.gif

Why Mac?

I think it's because I get bored with Dior Ads on EVERY Japanese magazine lol.

Anyway good or bad, it depends on your taste & style about makeup. It's just a makeup. It won't last forever on your face, you can just wash it off if you don't like it. And it is all about having fun.

I'm new to MAC cosmetic as well, so I can't give you more further comment about MAC products

Lets hear from others who are MAC fans here on MUT.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey there, you can check out this thread here where MuT members listed all their favorite MAC products. Hey! Thanks!! Which would you say is more colorful and crazy. I just started working at this amazing store which is totaly urban streetwear. so i need a loud kind of make up with golds greens and purple but like electric

Originally Posted by Leony Why Mac?I think it's because I get bored with Dior Ads on EVERY Japanese magazine lol.

Anyway good or bad, it depends on your taste & style about makeup. It's just a makeup. It won't last forever on your face, you can just wash it off if you don't like it. And it is all about having fun.

I'm new to MAC cosmetic as well, so I can't give you more further comment about MAC products

Lets hear from others who are MAC fans here on MUT.

Hhhhey! Which would you say is more colorful and crazy. I just started working at this amazing store which is totaly urban streetwear. so i need a loud kind of make up with golds greens and purple but like electric! thanks!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Fashion.Whore Hey! Thanks!! Which would you say is more colorful and crazy. I just started working at this amazing store which is totaly urban streetwear. so i need a loud kind of make up with golds greens and purple but like electric you'll definitely want to wear mac then. they're birghter than dior and cheaper

I love MAC!! but then again, I've never tried Dior, so I can't really give you a comparison, but MAC makes great colors, their products are excellent in quality for the price, and there are so many different things you can try... they make stuff for your skin, your face, your cheeks, eyes, lips, nails and even tools, brushes, bags and cases. It's definitely worth a try. I was the "MAC virgin' of the group until I bought a few eyeshadows... then it was all downhill from there!! I'm totally addicted now! I always thought "why should I spend $13 on an eyeshadow when I can probably find a similar color at the drugstore?" well, the textures - the selection of colors - and the staying power are so much better that I finally realized what I had been missing out on for so long to try and go the cheaper way. Also, If you are a licenced makeup/hair/beauty industry professional, you can apply for the PRO card, which gives you up to 40% off their products. I get things cheaper at the store than I would find them for on Ebay now...
wink.gif
You should definitely give it a go....
wink.gif

And btw, welcome to MuT! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to have you here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I would agree with Liz that MAC would be the way to go for your work place. I like Dior too but MAC is very good too. That's a tough question.

Latest posts

Back