Dior service, not so cool imo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've wanted Dior blackout mascara for a while. While in Macys today I came across a setup for Dior. So I asked if they carry their blackout mascara. I was excited to hear they did. She offered to put some on so I could see how it looks/works. Cool right?

She started to demo me to this other lady! Which wouldn't be a big deal but I specified black, but she proceeded to put brown on me. When I mentioned this to her she said they look very close in color and black is more dramatic. So she just went ahead and put brown on me while explaining to this other customer how good brown would look on her blue eyes!

Is it just me or was that a tad rude. She only did one eye to, and I had to ask to get black put on. Sheez

That was extremely wrong of her!! I would have spoken up! She should have helped you first then the other woman.

I work at Macys and I have never seen one of the girls that works at the counters treat a customer like that. I would say something to the manager.

In my experience, the Dior people are always kinda rude. I'm not sure why, but they are. They need a course in Customer Service.

The Dior salesperson works for Macys, not Dior. I would contact the Cosmetic Dept. Manager and let her know your experience.

The only way this would be semi-okay was if the other client was being helped first..and the SA was trying to help both of you. But she should have tried the blackout like you asked.

that is the weirdest thing i've ever heard. the whole point of blackout is that it's BLACK.

That was very unprofessional. No excuse. She shouldn't be behind the counter if she can't make the experience all about you.

That was not good customer service and maybe you might want to speak to the manager.

contact the cosmetics manager at Macy's, that was way too rude like she was using you as a guinea pig or something. grr
smile.gif
lol

Latest posts

Back