Dior Spring 2008 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is too cute! However, I can't see spending $52 on it! Not to mention, I wouldn't want to use it and ruin the pretty design, and it would just sit in my stash like everything else LOL! But still, isn't it too cute?!

P205820_hero.jpg

Dior Flower Blossom

What it is:

A pressed powder compact featuring designs inspired by nature's flora and fauna.

What it does:

This exclusive, limited edition Dior Flower Blossom pressed powder compact, with its delicate play of pink, lilac, rosy beige, peach and apricot shades, was created especially to illuminate and accent every Dior Spring fashion look. Sweep your brush across one or more of these luscious hues to add an ethereal finishing touch of Springtime radiance to your complexion.

What else you need to know:

The delicate Flower, Butterfly, Gemstone, and Ladybird- shaped pressed powder designs, embossed on a pastel background, are inspired by Victoire de Castellane's famous Dior jewelry collection.

Gorgeous!!! You're right, i wouldnt want to ruin it so it would just sit around. Its too pretty to swipe...lol

Sooo cute!!! I agree with everyone, I wouldn't want to use it and ruin it..

Plus there's no way I would spend $52 on it!! Who knows how much it would be in Canada!!

i saw that on sephora.com and thought the same thing.. super cute but wouldnt want to ruin the design by using it

It's so pretty! I wouldn't use it though, it would sit in my makeup bag collecting dust!

I can't even eat gingerbread men because i dont want to ruin them! (Yes, random link with dior and gingerbread...haha)

The spring 5 colour e/s compacts are gorgeous. I especially want pink may... there is also spring bouquet. Hhmm I wonder if I can figure out how to post a picture.

Of course Pink May is sold out at Sephora.

dior1.jpg

P205821_hero.jpg

The top one is Pink May... I think it's so pretty. Temptalia also did reviews of the Dior spring collection.

I found the Pink May 5 color palette at Saks... it's backordered and sold out everywhere else online. I gave in and got it, because I love it so much. I don't know why really... it's just very springy, and I love spring. Plus, temptalia's review and swatches made me want it even more. Can't wait to get it!

Latest posts

Back