Dior's Airflash Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has tried or owns this foundation. I've read many great reviews on it, but I was wondering what you all thought of it.

I especially love the idea of it being a spray.

Any comments on the limited color choices available?

Thanks!
icon_biggrin.gif

Click here for the link

welcome to MUT!
smile.gif

i tried it when i went to the dior counter a few weeks ago. i loved it, but it got all over my clothes, even though he covered it with napkins.

when i walked outside, my cousin was like, "wow, i can't believe how flawless it looks!" it's pricey, so you should only use it for special occasions or something. if you use it every day, you'll need a new bottle every month - or so the MA told me. i could see how that might be.

towards the end of the day, though, it turned orangey. i loved how lightweight it was and how dewy it looked, though.

I rekon you would have to have great skin to nuse the spray foundations as i am guessing they give are a coverage. I suppose you could always layer the product thou.I haven't tried it myself so am not sure what it's like.

Welcome to MuT Kimes! I havent tried it but have heard it works out quite expensive for what you get. I know myself that if i had it & sprayed it on, i'd end up using more than i should and wasting the product.. If you decide to try it let us know how you get on
biggrin.gif

thanks everyone for the nice welcome!

i asked two of my girlfriends who have it, and they said they prefer to spray it onto their hands & then apply it to their face. they said they still get a "flawless" look from it. but i think that kind of defeats the purpose of it.
icon_lol.gif

but i'm still very intrigued by it, and when i finish my current foundation (a few weeks left), i'm going to check it out & i will definately report back with my review!

Originally Posted by kimes thanks everyone for the nice welcome!
i asked two of my girlfriends who have it, and they said they prefer to spray it onto their hands & then apply it to their face. they said they still get a "flawless" look from it. but i think that kind of defeats the purpose of it.
icon_lol.gif

but i'm still very intrigued by it, and when i finish my current foundation (a few weeks left), i'm going to check it out & i will definately report back with my review!

what you should do is what i did: go to the counter, ask them to put it on you (make sure you're all washed and moisturized and ready for it!) and wear it all day and see how you like it towards the end of the day
smile.gif

good luck and keep us updated!

I don't need to wear a lot of foundation, but for special occassions, I bought the Dior Airflash Mist Makeup in Light Beige 200. It works well for a glowing, flawless finish, but as a warning, use it sparingly-- it finishes very quickly. Always remember to top off this foundation with some translucent powder, because on hot days it tends to "melt" off of your face.

Latest posts

Back