Diorshow dupe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
could someone tell me what would be a dupe for diorshow? It would also have to be a ds mascara. thanks

oh gosh, i don't know. Maybe maybelline full n soft? I gotta think about this. I'll get back to you.
smile.gif

european brand essence has lash mania with a brush very similar to diorshow and gives great dramatic look.

L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous is identical to Diorshow on me. Hope that helps some!

will the orignal work just as well or does it have to be the definition one? I have the original with curved wand but haven't tried it yet. thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous is identical to Diorshow on me. Hope that helps some! I love that mascara!

I've been wanting to try diorshow, but a dupe is way more affordable for me. I've tried Voluminous, but not the full definition kind. Is there any real difference to them?

Oh and Shaundra, do you think you could take some pictures and do a comparison of you wearing Diorshow and Full Def Voluminous? If not that's okay! =)

I was wondering about the definition and original difference. I have the original though. I would like to see pics too if you could post them. I want diorshow but can't afford it right now so a dupe is what I need.

I can't say if there's a difference. Based on the way the packages are "worded," Full Definition gives you more wow!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been wanting to try diorshow, but a dupe is way more affordable for me. I've tried Voluminous, but not the full definition kind. Is there any real difference to them?
Oh and Shaundra, do you think you could take some pictures and do a comparison of you wearing Diorshow and Full Def Voluminous? If not that's okay! =)

I would, but I don't have the Diorshow anymore! lol.
smile.gif

From what I remember, I liked the effect the Full Definition Voluminous gave me a little more than the regular Voluminous.

i have used both 2000 calorie and voluminous, and i was a big fan of both the first three times i used them, but then... nope.

Back