Diorshow Mascara in Waterproof

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was checking out eluxury.com and I saw that Dior came out with a waterproof version of the Diorshow mascara. I might just have to get that for summer!
icon_cool.gif
I haven't tried the Diorshow mascara but I've heard great things about it. I love the YSL FAux Cils mascara but it's not waterproof and I need a waterproof one to go in the pool. Any thoughts on the Diorshow mascara ladies?

Ooh sounds cool. I've been wanting to try Diorshow & now that they've released a waterproof one in time for summer i might just have to get it now! Lets see if anyone has anything bad to say about this Reija!

aaaaaaah crap why'd they have to do that to me. i JUST found my HG mascara and now dior comes out with a waterproof diorshow. darn it. i can't afford to spend more money lol

i definitely want to get a dior show mascara. i really like the bristles. they're nice and thick.

I loved the original DiorShow, I had to run out and get it in waterproof. I prefer waterproof mascara, but some brands that I like, like Lancome & Dior didn't carry them until recently. I have a pic of the waterproof DiorShow on my notepad if you'd like to see what it looks like on. I found the original to dry out in a matter of weeks, I'm hoping this one won't. Any suggestions on what to do when a mascara dries out so soon after purchasing?

What is your HG mascara? I tried Diorshow and it is pretty good. Many friends of mine say it makes their lashes pretty long, but I don't think so. It is a really nice mascara but I didn't think it was something I would do OOOOh AAAAAAH you know. I am sure the waterproof one is nicer
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 aaaaaaah crap why'd they have to do that to me. i JUST found my HG mascara and now dior comes out with a waterproof diorshow. darn it. i can't afford to spend more money lol

What does HG mean?
icon_redface.gif

Charmaine, I had the waterproof on tonight and I got teary-eyed over something someone told one and the mascara didn't budge. I also wear contacts, so I know what you mean.

HG means Holy Grail. Means a product that you absoluetely love and that it works.

Originally Posted by charms23 I have the non-waterproof one and I love it, but I'm afraid to use it when I wear my contacts cause my eyes might start tearing up and cause the mascara to fall down all over my face! Not a pretty sight, so maybe I'll get the waterproof version too. I have the non-waterproof one (that is the only one they had at my Sephora) and I haven't had ny problems with my contacts.

Thanks Marisol. I'm getting there with the lingo, little by little.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Edit: Marisol, did yours dry out soon after you bought it? Is there anything you know of that might bring mine back to life?

If you ever need help with any abbreviations, click on the word Abbreviations at the top of each forum/thread and you will get the attached popup menu.

HTH! (Hope this helps!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG! I really need to be more thorough when searching the site. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Sofia OMG! I really need to be more thorough when searching the site. Thanks again. Don't worry about it. I can remember being a newbie and trying to figure the site out. Its easy once you spend time in it. Believe me, I still don't know where everything is or what everything means.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

By any chance has anyone tried the Lancome mascara called Hypnose? Did you like it?

Originally Posted by kerri By any chance has anyone tried the Lancome mascara called Hypnose? Did you like it? Hi Kerri-

Check out the reviews on this mascara here.

HTH!

Thanks Marisol......that was helpful.....boy what a lot of pages to look through, but now I don't think I will be getting it.

Its worth looking at those reviews. I have saved myself some time and $$ because I looked to see what others said about the item I was thinking of buying.

Originally Posted by Sofia Thanks Marisol. I'm getting there with the lingo, little by little.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Edit: Marisol, did yours dry out soon after you bought it? Is there anything you know of that might bring mine back to life?

Sorry sweetie,but as far as I know you are better off burying your mascara cause its not coming back,lol

Originally Posted by Sofia Thanks Marisol. I'm getting there with the lingo, little by little.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine didn't dry out. Perhaps adding a drop or two of water might help.
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back