disappointed with my MMU sheshe body scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i finally got this in the mail and used it last nite. It smells delicious. I got it in pink grapefruit and apple. The thing is, it was a little too rough for a scrub. The granules were too big. It as a bit greasy too that i had to re wash my body with soap. My skin got red from the harsh scrubbing. But after i washed it off, and dried myself, my skin was really soft. I'll definitely try a diff kind of scrub from this line, but i was not impressed with this one. I need something a little more gentle. Anyone else has this and what do u think of it?

If you email Nancy with your concerns,I know she'll suggest something you'll like..MMU's customer service is wonderful..Very friendly & helpful

Originally Posted by maiho i finally got this in the mail and used it last nite. It smells delicious. I got it in pink grapefruit and apple. The thing is, it was a little too rough for a scrub. The granules were too big. It as a bit greasy too that i had to re wash my body with soap. My skin got red from the harsh scrubbing. But after i washed it off, and dried myself, my skin was really soft. I'll definitely try a diff kind of scrub from this line, but i was not impressed with this one. I need something a little more gentle. Anyone else has this and what do u think of it?

Latest posts

Back