Discontinued fragrances

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what fragrances do you love that were discontinued or limited edition?

me: guerlain lovely cherry blossom. i have a teeny tiny decant that i save for special occasions. id also like to get my hands on some escada ibiza hippie.

Bath & Body Works used to sell solid fragrances in the cutest little flip top tins=) I had the Freesia one but lost it
icon_sad.gif
These were so cute I wish they would make these again.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse what fragrances do you love that were discontinued or limited edition?
me: guerlain lovely cherry blossom. i have a teeny tiny decant that i save for special occasions. id also like to get my hands on some escada ibiza hippie.

One of my all time favorite perfumes is one I wore has a teenager in the 70's called "Your the Fire", I loved the spicey scent. Sadly they quit making it years ago but I did buy a "Rare find" bottle of it off of ebay last year, amazing that even though it's probably at least 20 years old, it still smells the same, I use it but very sparingly has I haven't been able to find any more, I just tried a search and all I could come up with was someone selling an old ad for it
icon_sad.gif

1.jpg

"Babe" from Faberge is another one that I loooooved, they quit making it years ago. I also found a couple bottles of Babe on ebay, I couldn't wait till they arrived in the mail, isn't it weird how we can remember a scent?

BabeL.jpg

BATH AND BODY WORKS HAD ANOTHER SCENT THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER. I BOUGHT SOME AIR FRESHNER FROM TARGET TODAY AND THE SPRAY SMEELLED JUST LIKE IT. NOW IM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SCENT IT WAS . ANY SUGG?
icon_surprised.gif

ladies, i LOVEEEEEE this fragrance and i can't find it anywhere at all.. does anyone know if it was discontinued?

rockin' rio by escada.

thanks.

"Tarte" perfume by Tarte. I only had a sample before they Dc'd it. Even the packaging was cute.

Oh I love some of the one shots by Dior.Like Forever(pink bottle) and Remember me(light green bottle)

Miss them a lot!!

Hmm they might have them on ebay.Have you guys checked there?I know I will!!!

Max Factor Green Apple and Diva. Can't remember who makes Diva. I have looked EVERYWHERE for those 2 and there's none to be found.

Victora Secret had a line of "secret" perfumes...My favorite is Secret 88. When it was discontinued, I bought every bit I could get my hands on. From what I understand, the scents were made for Victoria Secret by another company that just stopped producing the products. they came in bath gels, lotions and perfumes. If anybody knows of a similar scent, I would love to know what it is.

Originally Posted by mac-whore ladies, i LOVEEEEEE this fragrance and i can't find it anywhere at all.. does anyone know if it was discontinued?rockin' rio by escada.

thanks.

Rockin' Rio was last year's Escada summer scent.. since it's recently been replaced by "Pacific Paradise", you should be able to find it in outlet stores like Ross or Burlington or TJMaxx. I've even seen it at Walmart. hth

Originally Posted by CALIZ_BRWNSUGAR BATH AND BODY WORKS HAD ANOTHER SCENT THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER. I BOUGHT SOME AIR FRESHNER FROM TARGET TODAY AND THE SPRAY SMEELLED JUST LIKE IT. NOW IM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SCENT IT WAS . ANY SUGG?
icon_surprised.gif
Could you be more specific?

Avon's Peach Soft Musk (one of the best smelling scents, especially for Avon), Avon's Fragrance/Scent Trends it was a watermelon scented fragrance, smells so yummy and fresh I think it also contained cucumber, it was in the late 90's. Not your typical cucumber melon scent. The bottle was white with hippy like designs on it (flowers I think). That's pretty much it lol.

Originally Posted by CALIZ_BRWNSUGAR BATH AND BODY WORKS HAD ANOTHER SCENT THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER. I BOUGHT SOME AIR FRESHNER FROM TARGET TODAY AND THE SPRAY SMEELLED JUST LIKE IT. NOW IM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SCENT IT WAS . ANY SUGG?
icon_surprised.gif
I have also been looking for a long lost fragrance from Bath and Body Works. What I am looking for is called Seaspray. It is when they still had the wide shaped, rather than round, spray bottles. They have since put out what goes by the same name for the fragrance, but it is not the same.. Just wondering if this might be the fragrance you a referring to??

Crabtree and evelyn "song De Chin" I think that is how you spell it, it was a green tee sort of smell, and I tried to replace it with elizabeth aredn gret tee but it was not the same
frown.gif

Cacharel Eau D'Eden! It's still sold in some countries but DC'd here for some stupid reason. It's one of my favs. I still have a lot of a big bottle that I got from strawberrynet.com and also a new bottle that I bought at Prague airport last summer but I feel scared to use it too much because I don't want it to run out!

Gap Grass-I have seen it on Ebay though. Need to find a perfume that has a green/grass note.

Latest posts

Back