Disney Villains Designer Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm seriously freaking out over this!  I NEED the compact and shadow palette 
undwech.gif

Disney Villains Designer Collection products are inspired by those dastardly villains Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians), Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Ursula (The Little Mermaid), Mother Gothel (Tangled), Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) and the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland).

Compact ($16.50) Silver mirrored compact.

Lipgloss ($24.50) Three piece set featuring a gloss for Cruella De Vil (shimmery red), Queen of Hearts (beige), and Evil Queen (plum).

6-Colour Nail Polish Set ($29.50) Six piece set featuring a polish for Devilish Diva (red), The Real Fairest of All (shimmery purple), Original Goth (teal), Forever Young (dark red), Fashion’s Wild Card (orange), and Stylish Sea Witch (pink).

6-Colour Eye Palette and Eyeliner ($29.50) Features Cruella De Vil (brown), Evil Queen (plum), Maleficent (green), Mother Gothel (orange), Queen of Hearts (beige), and Ursula (white).

It includes these items as well

Disney Villains Designer Collection:

• Dolls- These glamorous 11 ½†Limited Edition Disney Villains Designer Dolls are adorned from head to toe in satin, sequins with gorgeous jeweled detailing, elegant capes and elaborate hair and makeup designs. Dolls are limited to an edition of 13,000, with a select number of complete sets of dolls available at DisneyStore.com starting in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012 (SRP- $79.50 each)

• Apparel & Accessories- The Disney Designer Villains apparel collection includes six beautiful fashion tops inspired by each of the Disney Villains; complete with rhinestone detailing and foil techniques. The Villains accessory assortment features a sequined tote bag, wallet and silk scarves all featuring beautiful artwork inspired by the Disney Villains Designer Dolls. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $14.50 and up)

• Beauty- The Villains beauty line features wickedly glamorous cosmetics, each inspired by the Disney Villains, including a 3-pack lip gloss set, a 6-color eye palette with eyeliner, a 6-color nail polish assortment, cosmetic bag and compact mirror. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $14.50 and up)
  • Home & Stationery- To bring the collection full circle, Disney Store will offer an array of home items including detailed ceramic mugs, beautiful stationery sets and exclusive character lithographs all inspired by the beautiful Disney Villains Designer Collection artwork. Available at DisneyStore.com in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012. (SRP- $12.50 and up)

I LOVE the attention to detail in the faces. Look at Mother Gothels makeup!!

I also like how Ursula lost weight 
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It includes these items as well

Disney Villains Designer Collection:

• Dolls- These glamorous 11 ½†Limited Edition Disney Villains Designer Dolls are adorned from head to toe in satin, sequins with gorgeous jeweled detailing, elegant capes and elaborate hair and makeup designs. Dolls are limited to an edition of 13,000, with a select number of complete sets of dolls available at DisneyStore.com starting in August 2012 and at Disney Store locations nationwide in September 2012 (SRP- $79.50 each)

I also like how Ursula lost weight 
icon_wink.gif
LOL! I think she's looking a little Joan Rivers-ish! OMG, I have got to get my hands on that eyeshadow Palette!

I love these, but....

URSULA IS BASED ON DIVINE, making her skinny ruins the effect!!!!!

(If I didn't love Glenn Milstead so much, I might not take it so personally. But I do. Ursula is one of my FAVORITES, and I just feel bad even liking this iteration of her)

I agree she has always been one of my favorites, but I like My Ursula plump and monsterous. This version feels too generic and pretty...almost like a totally different character. Perhaps even if they slimmed her down, yet dressed her like the movie with visible tentacles it would be ok. The shell necklace is also massive. I'm bothered my Malificents horns being hair and not even well pointed at that. I also wish queen of hearts and cruella had facial expressions like the others. They are villains for crying out loud...they need to emote. Finally for that price they should accessorize...Ursula with her eels, cruella with a dalmation, queen of hearts with a card, evil queen with a magic mirror, etc

I agree she has always been one of my favorites, but I like My Ursula plump and monsterous. This version feels too generic and pretty...almost like a totally different character. Perhaps even if they slimmed her down, yet dressed her like the movie with visible tentacles it would be ok. The shell necklace is also massive. I'm bothered my Malificents horns being hair and not even well pointed at that. I also wish queen of hearts and cruella had facial expressions like the others. They are villains for crying out loud...they need to emote. Finally for that price they should accessorize...Ursula with her eels, cruella with a dalmation, queen of hearts with a card, evil queen with a magic mirror, etc
Ursula did p90x! Good for her! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ursula did p90x! Good for her! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahaaha, well done, Gaby. I agree Ursula should be plump. It's intimidating to feel like she would smother you. Plump models may not be numerous in high fashion, but Ursula would simply grant the wish of a fashion designer, bottle up his or her soul, and wear showpiece jewelry made out of the binding golden modeling contract.

I just love that there's a Disney character based off of one of the most sickening drag queens ever.... It's so...subversive.

I see my No buy going out the window. I must have this and quite possibly the Maleficient Doll, notebook and of course the eyeshadow. I wonder if they will come in single pots....

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just love that there's a Disney character based off of one of the most sickening drag queens ever.... It's so...subversive.
Why is Divine sickening? I'm not very familiar with Divine's story.

i am so excited for this! i don't have to tell you how insane i went when mac came out with the venomous villains collection. i still am searching for revenge is sweet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> everything looks amazing!

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why is Divine sickening? I'm not very familiar with Divine's story.
It's a double entendre. Sickening in the sense of amazing (a common usage in the drag community) and sickening in the sense that her breakthrough character in the film PINK FLAMINGOS was "The Filthiest Woman Alive"....infamous for the ending scene where she eats real dog poop.

It's a double entendre. Sickening in the sense of amazing (a common usage in the drag community) and sickening in the sense that her breakthrough character in the film PINK FLAMINGOS was "The Filthiest Woman Alive"....infamous for the ending scene where she eats real dog poop.

icon_eek.gif

sick.gif

Oy, that's a lot of dedication to the art and no mistake >.o

Latest posts

Back