Disturbing photo's of Anna Nicole weeks before her death..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This week some VERY disturbing pics of Anna Nicole surfaced. They were taken only a few weeks before her death. The pics show Anna Nicole in various states of Drug Overdose. The pics were taken to allegedly "Scare" Anna into changing her drugging and boozing ways. Obviously it didn't work. One one the pics shows Anna with vomit coming out of her mouth, completely passed out. The pics were released by one of Anna's close frineds and bodyguards. He says he released them to bloggers so that Anna could "Speak from the grave about how she was exploited and taken advantage of by those closest to her while she was vulnerable and incoherent"

This is just tooo sad. I do feel like Anna was exploited. These pics are just awful, and I hope her daughter never comes across them...

3641-anna_dannielynn_idlyitwthumb.jpg

i'm just curious, does anyone know if the baby was actually born drug free? she looks pretty healthy but i'm just curious! and that picture is just so sad and upsetting .

I feel so bad for that little girl. I have a question...did they ever say what the cause of death?

well we need to NOT feel bad for the dannylyn anymore, she's very well taken care of, she's happy, there is no ore drama in her life and her father loves and takes care of her and best of all she is not being exploited!! when she grows up, she wont have to comment on her mother because she can say she NEVER knew her!

I feel bad for Dannielynn. It is such a shame she will never know her mom and brother.

I didn't even post the really bad pics of her. They were very graphic.

"Preliminary findings reveal that tests performed during the autopsy show Anna Nicole had a severe case of pneumonia. Prescription drugs that she had taken made the condition worse and did play a role in her death. The full toxicology report has not yet been completed. The painkillers Anna Nicole was taking masked her symptoms and quickened the deadly effects of the pneumonia."

Not sure if I believe that at all...

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't even post the really bad pics of her. They were very graphic.
"Preliminary findings reveal that tests performed during the autopsy show Anna Nicole had a severe case of pneumonia. Prescription drugs that she had taken made the condition worse and did play a role in her death. The full toxicology report has not yet been completed. The painkillers Anna Nicole was taking masked her symptoms and quickened the deadly effects of the pneumonia."

Not sure if I believe that at all...

Thanks Manders!! Have an old man!!!!!!!!!
oldlad.gif

Thats horrible.. i only see one picture and i am scared for that baby.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm...how much was that bodyguard paid for those pictures? The Bodyguard says he was not paid for any of the pics. He said he released them to tell Anna's Story.

I went to the website but there are only three pics. The one with the puke out of her mouth is pretty disturbing. Have you seen more Manders?

I think there are more. I only saw the two. This one and the puke one that I didn't want to post. They originally thought the puke one was taken after she was dead. But the Bodyguard revealed the actual story.

Latest posts

Back