Dita and Eve

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but feel free to move it if it's not.

So I'm coming home from work tired on thursday night, but I figured since the MAC curiousitease sets come out thurs, I decided to check it out since I wanted to get a plushglass set.

So as I'm walking into the crowded store, I see Dita and Eve!

Ahhh, that was so unexpected that they dropped by. It was packed inside the MAC store, and everyone had a piece of $850 red velvet cake...Mmmmm!

Too bad I didn't have my camera, but I took a piece back for a friend of mine since she couldn't make it. That was the highlight of my week
smile.gif

I was upset i missed it! I was babysitting...its sounds like it was a blast. I was reading blogs from some of the MA's.

nice!! i want cake right now....mmmM!! did you get to speak to them or were they just there?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nice!! i want cake right now....mmmM!! did you get to speak to them or were they just there?  

I was actually in a hurry to head on home since there was wayyyy too many people in there. A lot of people were crowding Eve and Dita talking to them, but they're very cool and down to earth. I actually got to shake hands with them, and Eve said she liked the e/s on my eyes. I was ecstatic! lol, I told her if she ever feels like passing by my job at Sephora, they are more than welcome to!
moa.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooohhhh.... Aquilah is going to be so jealous! *runs and hides* lol

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooohhhh.... Aquilah is going to be so jealous! lol ! my thoughts exactly !

That is really awesome that you got to be there and rub elbows with the celebrities. They are both very beautiful women....Did they look good in person? Dita always looks so flawless. She did a whole bunch of pics for the Frederick's of Hollywood Xmas catalog and she is divine in it.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oooohhhh.... Aquilah is going to be so jealous! Damned skippy I am! WTF! John moves me to NY, and doesn't even give me the privilege of living in NYC! WTF! I'm gonna be the last Dita fan to ever see her in person... *Cries* I'm happy for you though Angie that you got to see them, even if you didn't get to chat with them!

Hi:

I love red velvet cake. Yummy. Glad you were able to stop by the store to get a piece.

how awesome it must of been to walk into mac and see Dita AND eve.. lucky you

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damned skippy I am! WTF! John moves me to NY, and doesn't even give me the privilege of living in NYC! WTF! I'm gonna be the last Dita fan to ever see her in person... *Cries* I'm happy for you though Angie that you got to see them, even if you didn't get to chat with them! Awww, don't worry Aquilah. One of these days you're destined to meet Dita. She'll show up on you when you'd least expect it!
biggrin.gif
You should totally come to NYC one of these days and eventually tell John you want to settle here. hehe
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shyiskrazy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is really awesome that you got to be there and rub elbows with the celebrities. They are both very beautiful women....Did they look good in person? Dita always looks so flawless. She did a whole bunch of pics for the Frederick's of Hollywood Xmas catalog and she is divine in it. Dita always looks great and Eve was glowing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww, don't worry Aquilah. One of these days you're destined to meet Dita. She'll show up on you when you'd least expect it!
biggrin.gif
You should totally come to NYC one of these days and eventually tell John you want to settle here. hehe
wink.gif

Oh, he'd never live in NYC! He swears he hates it... But yes, I am destined to meet Dita, and I will one day visit NYC to have fun!

Latest posts

Back