Dita Von Teese for Frederick's of Hollywood (SFW)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
44606alrg7700pq2.jpg
91430alrg7700sr2.jpg

91426alrg7700ts7.jpg
91397_a_lrg_77006217862217.jpg

91395alrg7700wn1.jpg
91392alrg7700ks1.jpg

90152alrg7700jh3.jpg
56403alrg7700ny7.jpg

51248alrg7700ll3.jpg
44604_a_lrg_7700.jpg

I think she looks very classy in them.

she does look classy, i agree. they almost dont look real...like they're drawings.

She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done?

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done? She is a well-renowned Burlesque Performer and Pinup Model. In the Retro Modelling World she is basically the Queen.
dita-von-teese-dita-von-teese-performs-her-burlesque-act-at-erotica-2006-in-olympia-0qavtd.jpg

vonteeseDM1802_400x916.jpg

getty_dita_von_teese420x300.jpg

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is a well-renowned Burlesque Performer and Pinup Model. In the Retro Modelling World she is basically the Queen. She also an actress, model and a spokesperson for MAC & PETA. She has featured in Playboy quite a few times.

Love her. She looks so freakin awesome , her body is amazing, and she makes me want to buy every single thing she's wearing. I especially love the 5th and 9th.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done? She doesn't have to do anything, lol, she's a real life pin up painting!! But really, like manders said she's been doing the martini glass thing for a while and doing all kinds of modeling and stuff. All them supermodels haven't done anything more then her and look how famous they are.

she looks awesome in a corset. I love the black one near the top, she's a very sexy woman I must say

Hi,

Dita looks fabulous in the pic. The pix may not look real, but I think this was done on purpose. Pix from the 50s looked this way.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done? Exactly, thank you.

I would love to see her in her natural hair color though. I read somewhere she is fair haired.

As for Fredericks, I love that store. It is the BEST place for large cup/ small band sizes that are not 'orthopedic' looking. And something about the way they engineer the bras makes me look 5 pounds thinner.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif WTF! How did I not see this! Ack thanks! She does look classy! You are too busy cracking the whip!

Latest posts

Back