Dita Von Teese: Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-dita_von_teese-press_conference_for_man_magazine_20_anniversary_in_madrid-22_122_689lo.jpg

I guess I am a bit biased like Aquilah. I just love her soooo much. She always looks like the picture of beauty. Not a hair out of place. The outfit is so classy, the skirt I am DYING for. Dita is always sooo HOT!

And Janet Jackson was blasted for her outfit? Please. (Tongue in cheek y'all!)

This looks alright though, but I wouldn't look twice. She very nearly blends into the background, I'd forget she was even there.

I think im secretly jealous of her cause im always going 'pffft she aint that glamourous' but I know she is exactly what i'd want to look like..im hating on her cause she does the old hollywood glamour too good. Haha

She looks great. It's not something I'd wear, but she carries herself well & rocks her style.

I would like it better if the skirt was shorter. Just below knee length would look so sexy. Compared to her other outfits I dont really like this one much, but she's still hot, as always

Normally I'd probably hate that outfit but she is just so damn gorgeous that it looks great. Hot.

Latest posts

Back