Diva's in the house!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking forward to reading and posting!!! Nice to be here!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Diva, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. Hey Girl! Thanks for your welcome! I like you already... we share the same name. Actually, Charmaine is my middle name!!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen Heyyy Diva! Welcome! Hey, Girl!!! Thanks for putting me on!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Diva! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I'm Tony from Southern CA! How are you? Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. Oh yeah, I'm from New York City!!!
Charmaine, I am not Filipino, but of Jamaican parentage... that seems to be a popular name in Jamaica!
icon_lol.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

I once again thank the lovely bunch 'o ya for sending out the welcome wagon~ Glad to be here!

Love the title to the thread! Welcome to MuT Diva.. I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to getting to know you. If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hey there Diva - We are all Diva's here on MuT!! I'm also Jennifer but from Connecticut.

Welcome!

hey dive, im becky from england welcome 2 MUT, im a newbie too and so far i lovin the forum
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hope you do too! x x x

Latest posts

Back