DKNY Be Delicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love this perfume. It is sweet and light. It comes in an apple shaped glass bottle. I think it is perfect for summer.

I have this perfume also. It is definitely my HG perfume right now. Everytime I wear it I get compliments!

I'm currently on my second bottle of it. I have lots of different perfumes as i change my mind on a daily basis!

Be delicious is a perfect crisp and summer scent for day or night. Even though it is perhaps a bit heavy given the hot weather, i am wearing chanel coco mademseille (sp) today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's my favourite perfum:icon_love The bottle is beauty and very original I think
c014.gif

I think I'll have to try it now! Wonder if they have body lotion too...

i tested the tester and i thought it was utterly gross. after a few seconds, the fragrance turned into a smell that resembles green apple hair wax

Originally Posted by smjolly02 I love this perfume. It is sweet and light. It comes in an apple shaped glass bottle. I think it is perfect for summer. This is also my fav perfume, but for some reason it smells to heavy on me in the summer. I can't wait for cooler weather to come so I can wear it again!

I got a sample of the lotion out of a magazine recently. Love the scent. I'm going to have to look into the perfume now.

Originally Posted by luckystar131 This is also my fav perfume, but for some reason it smells to heavy on me in the summer. I can't wait for cooler weather to come so I can wear it again!

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn I got a sample of the lotion out of a magazine recently. Love the scent. I'm going to have to look into the perfume now.
me too, the lotion smelled pretty good ,i have to try the perfume
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back