do any of you keep mice as pets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but you can burn them with a magnifying glass and smash them
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

my brother had an ant farm when we were little. wheres the fun in that? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> you cant cuddle an ant.

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

Oh ..I dated a budding serial killer ..I swear by it! He was unique ...I didn't know of his ...habit before we started dating ..and not until well into the dating part of it ...he took me up to CT where he lived and there in his house he had skulls of animals ..mostly racoons, fox, etc. He would take them and put them into buckets with some solution ..to get all the ..gunk off ..then he'd boil them in bleach and put them back together and shalack them. They were kind of interesting to see ...all these animal skulls ...but the part that really got me was when we were at the local mall ..he had on this racoon hat ..and this woman commented about how she just saw one get killed on the road ...he asked her WHERE, WHEN and wouldn't you know we drove to that road so he could see if it was intact (the skull) ..he carried in his car, a plastic bag, surgical gloves and razor blades ...so if he came across a dead animal he could get the parts! Needless to say ...shortly after that trip ..we broke up ...I didn't want to date a Jeffrey Dahlmer wannebe! LOL

thats freakin creepy, even to me. im pretty lenient about weird behavior, but i would have been eyeing the windows and doors and planning my escape route! lol.

Latest posts

Back