Do birth control pills..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
..really make your boobs bigger?

I started taking b.c.'s around the beginning of this month to regulate my periods. Before then, my periods would come twice every month.

Well, my boobs are sore like a mofo. I know it sounds bad when I say this, but I'm really desperate for my boobs to get bigger. I've been a 32A ever since I was 13 (I'm now 18). And my girls kinda felt squished when I wore my bra today. LOL.

So, for those of you who've tried b.c.'s, did you have this side effect?

Yeah, I'm not. I had to take them to regulate my periods cuz they'd come every two weeks. It's also helping me a lot with my acne.

I'm using Ortho-cyclene. I had to go to the family planning center cuz I don't have insurance at the moment. They only gave me a 3-month trial, so if I can't get them at a regular doctor's office, would that be bad?

It always depends on the pills and how the person's body reacts to it.

And that is fine if you got them at a planning center. Just remember to still do your regular check-ups (such a pap) and all that.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif It always depends on the pills and how the person's body reacts to it.
And that is fine if you got them at a planning center. Just remember to still do your regular check-ups (such a pap) and all that.

Exactly - it all depends on each person. My boobs got bigger and sore, but i have a friend who never felt ANY change on her when using BC

For everyone it's different. I was on Yasmin to regulate my periods since they never come on the right time of the month...or sometimes it wouldn't come at all. It also cleared up my skin which was a plus! My boobs did get sore and a bit bigger...or perhaps it was the cravings that made me gain weight (hence the boobs getting bigger) haha, I dunno...but the cravings finally stopped. I learned to control myself (sometimes) I never say NO to chocolate
biggrin.gif

Luckily I never got the other side effects such a headaches and nausea

I had that experience too... My boobs were sore for the first month. And honestly after 4 yrs, I upped 2 cup sizes (originally B, now D...). Thing is I stopped for 6 months, and they shrunk back to a C...

Umm, it regulated my periods too, and ppl commented that I was "not a *****" when I was on it...

Impossible to predict the effect on the pill on each person... I would imagine that the increase in size would be mostly from tissue edema (like what happens before you get your period), but I am just guessing and I could be wrong.

i was on yasmin for a while for an ovarian cyst. my boobs did not get bigger but my skin became less oily. the bad thing was it made me really cranky and sensitive and depressed, i could barely recognize the person i was. neither my bf nor i deserved that. i quit yasmin and have been so much happier since.

i guess everyone responds differently, good luck!

Latest posts

Back