Do brushes really make a difference

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since when was elizabeth arden cheap? i was in bloomies today and their brushes aren't exactly what i call a "bargain"

but yeah, they make a HUGE difference

As far as the BE brushes go I kinda like the flawless application brush for blush, although it isn't my favorite. I like the BE concealer brush as well, but the others I don't care for.

Originally Posted by southcitybabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the money for a good brush, im basicly needing a foundation powder brush, for a med-heavy coverage, can anyone reccomend one? im gonna hunt around to see what i can find
I found this one by Bare Escentuals - Flawless coverage face brush.

Is this any good, worth buying? I dont use BE mu tho, I use jane iredale.

http://www.islandcosmetics.com/img/p...Face_Brush.jpg

this brush is good for a medium coverage when applying mineral foundation. i also use it for the finishing powder.i use the BE kabuki to apply blush
wink.gif

the BE concealer brush is quite good too, for the eye area i prefer sephora's concealer brush.

back to the subject : yes they make a huge difference. to make a good job you need good tools. i guess for the powder brush, you can take a no-brand one, but for a blending brush or an eyeliner brush, i went for more expensive brushes and don't regret it.

Back