Do I introduce myself here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
smile.gif
I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but I'm gonna introduce myself. My name is Caitlin, I'm from Seattle, and am a makeup addict! lol.

Hiya Caitlin, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. I'm sure you'll love it here if you're a makeup addict like the rest of us. Looking forward to chatting with you!

if you need help with anything on the site just SHOUT!

Originally Posted by ienjoymakeup

Hi
smile.gif
I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but I'm gonna introduce myself. My name is Caitlin, I'm from Seattle, and am a makeup addict! lol.

Hey Caitlin! Pretty name! I am Tony here from Southern CA. Wishing you a wonderful stay. And by the way, you did it right!

Hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. i visited seattle once and it's a great place! if you have any questions or need any help, just ask any of us! the members along with the mods and admin are great!

Welcome to MUT Caitlin. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

Hi Caitlin,welcome to mut!!!!!!Im Gwendolyn from NY.Hope you love it here as much as i do!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Caitlin and Dyana

I only joined here a few days ago myself and everyone is so nice on here you will love it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sarah

hi caitlin and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. glad you joined us!

Originally Posted by ienjoymakeup Hi
smile.gif

hi dyana and welcome!

Originally Posted by NYCmakeupartist
tongue.gif
i am brand-spankin new and just wanted to introduce myself....
my name is dyana and i am a freelance makeup artist from NYC, I have been in the industry for 18 years, and will be teaching classes starting in July. You can see some of my work via my website www.DyanaAives.com

I am very excited to be a part of this site, and meet all of you.

Thanks! http://www.liquidlollipoplabs.com/web%20gallery/dyana/pages/40061.htm

Originally Posted by NYCmakeupartist
tongue.gif
i am brand-spankin new and just wanted to introduce myself....
my name is dyana and i am a freelance makeup artist from NYC, I have been in the industry for 18 years, and will be teaching classes starting in July. You can see some of my work via my website www.DyanaAives.com

I am very excited to be a part of this site, and meet all of you.

Thanks! http://www.liquidlollipoplabs.com/web%20gallery/dyana/pages/40061.htm

Welcome to mut Dyana,my name is Gwendolyn from NY!!Checked out your work,you are really talented!!!!looking foward to your posts
smile.gif

Welcome Caitlin and Dyana! Im Jennie from Michigan. I'm sure you will love it here.

Latest posts

Back