Do Lip Plumpers Actually Work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Victoria`s Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper and it doesn`t do anything for me. It gives a nice tingling feeling, but other than that, no real plumping.

Whenever I want bigger lips I just use the old lip liner trick: go a little over the lip line and apply some gloss on the center of my lips.

I'd like to think they do LIP FUSION XL works wonders 50 smackeroos but it's worth it. you can feel it tingling in your lips its great nd it smells amazing too doesn't burn either i'd recommend it 100%

hope that helped

I've seen deals on this tonight and was confused which to buy. Their regular plumper I could get with the lip liner for $49. Sounded good but then I looked at the XL and wondered if it is that much better than the other. I'm assuming by the price that it is the newer and must be more effective. I hear their lip liner is fantastic.

No but I was considering ordering one on the net along with my lip fusion purchase. You can get it for $18 and I even saw it for $9. Probably $20 for shipping loll. The really tout themselves and I saw one 'review' that supposedly had this product at the top of the 10 reviewed. Being so new am I allowed to post links for people? I don't think I can look at anyone elses till i have 800 posts. Yikes !!!!

i didn't try any but i've heard that dior has a good lip plumpers works well after burning your lips

I never met a lip plumper that worked. My lips burned etc. but the results were practically none. I stopped trying.

boots soap and glory work for me, there are probably better ones out there but they are still pretty effective . the glosses create a full look as well but are rather sticky. fine if you are inside, not so much if it is windy! the plump extreme is very good as it is not sticky, just a clear gloss. TRY and take the lipgloss outside of the lines of the lip a bit too to increase the swelling . 

Back