do u guys like any wet n wild color icon palettes (trios only) if so which one? mine is the spoiled brat palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The spoiled brat palette has a gorgeous shimmery silver that is soooo pigmented. It also has a glittery black that feels chalky but applies really evenly. The hot pink is super pigmented and its matte and the best part is that u can buy it at any drugstore/departmentstore/ulta for 3 dollars. I luv these and they last for a long time evn with sumthing as cheap as the elf lid primer (1dollar) and finally i got it from meijor. That was just a mini review. What is ur fav wet n wild color i con trio. If u even use them. Plz every one for each answer give a mini review for each color. The point of this was to let other people know about these so when u answer i wud appriciate it if u added but not limited to... The name of the palette, the finish (matte shimmery glittery satin ect),ur opinion on each color how pigmented each color is and if u hate or luv the product over all and where you got ur trio from. Plz answer so other people can know about these simply amazing trios(in my opinion at least) thx

I also own Spoiled Brat and you're absolutely right about the pigmentation. They're really strong and not chalky at all, although I wish the silver came on a bit stronger. I also own Sweet as Candy one and it's not very pigmented, more subtle and require a few brush up. 

I no none of the colors r chalky im just saying the black feels chalky but applies really evenly. The glitter in it makes it feel more dry but its such an awesome palette for 3 dollars

i bought spoiled brat (thought it was appropriate lol) and love it.  i don't use the black so much, but the pink and silver are faves of mine.  i have other palettes from WnW but can't remember which ones.  i know i have the baked palettes in the blue and pink - not so impressed with those.  i think i have a green one, too, but i don't wear it ever. 

kris

I have the trios in Walking on Eggshells (nice neutrals), Silent Treatment (cream, brown, and pinkish-purple), Knock on Wood (pinkish browns), and I'm Getting Sunburned (brown, pink, and orange basically).  I have not tried a couple of the colors yet, but overall the color payoff on these super cheap trios is so good.  Looking at the list now I realize most of the ones I have bought from them are similar colors, but oh well.  I really have no complaints.  A few of the colors are a little chalky, but they are still usable and look nice with a primer.  I know it isn't a trio, but I also bought the 8-pan Color Icon shadow set in Comfort Zone (warm browns and greens), and I love it.  Overall, I have used the WnW shadow sets more than I have used any of my higher-end neutral shadows, except the Naked Palette.

I love the walking on eggshells pallet. I went through the first one I bought so fast. It was like my got to eye look everyday for like 3 months lol. Its really great quality for only around 3 dollars! I also have the sweet as candy one and I really like that for more of a pop of colour in the spring seeing as the pink is not overly pigmented.

I loooooveee Silent Treatment. It's my most-used trio from Wetnwild! I think the colors are so gorgeous and wearable on everyone. I like Spoiled Brat as well. The glittery black is so pigmented.

Originally Posted by BeautyWithin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the walking on eggshells pallet. I went through the first one I bought so fast. It was like my got to eye look everyday for like 3 months lol. Its really great quality for only around 3 dollars! I also have the sweet as candy one and I really like that for more of a pop of colour in the spring seeing as the pink is not overly pigmented.

I just got that and I like it. I don't use it much because I usually gravitate towards my naked palette, but if I didn't have the naked palette I probably would use it more often.

I'm dying to get the naked palette!! I hope next time I got to the states to the ultra that just opened I can find it! I have to admit I don't wear walking on eggshells as much as I used too thats for sure.

Latest posts

Back