Do you always line your upper lashline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always do my upper, but sometimes I don't do the bottom...its harder for me! Been readin alot about Fluidline on here, might try that, hopefully it will help make it easier!

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Today I wanted to line it but I was too lazy to grab a brown liner since it was in my other makeup box and I already closed that one, lol.

Depends....for me if I do a single shadow it looks better with liner. If I get creative and do multiple colors I won't. I will showcase the colors and blending rather than adding liner.

I quit doing it for a while to save time in the morning, but the definition and "glamour" it gives to the eye is hard to beat, so yeah, I've been doing it every day now! For a soft look for work, all I do is line with MAC coffee pencil then smudge it; then mascara and that's it. Simple and polished!

i used to do liner and shadow everyday. it started to seem a bit overdone to do it on a daily basis. now i just do it when i want something a bit special. i'm not crazy about pencil anymore also. gel liners and liquid are the way to go for me!

I have always lined my upper lashline, but I am starting to get away from always doing it. I am trying other things especially different color eyeliners besides black.

i do all the time, cause otherwise i feel as if my makeup was incomplete, i feel naked o_O

Anytime I go out I apply liner on my top lashes. When I don't want too dramatic I use brown liner or a brown pencil and then smudge.

But it is a must for me.

Always! Probably because I'm so fair I need it! Sometimes I use 2-3 different liners...a crayon followed by same olor shadow to seal, then a liquid liner after mascara.

I'm not very big on eyeliner. I only use it when I wanna look dramatic. But, I love my mascara!
yey.gif

no i just do my lower waterline (lower inner rims)... honestly i feel that eyeliner on my top lid/lashline TAKES away from the effect of mascara.

I always line at the bottom and then smudge it. I would apply at the top if I had a good eyeliner, mine is estee lauder but it doesn't last whatsoever on the upper lash line as after a couple of hours it looks like i never even applied any. Oh well, i'm on the lookout for something better
smile.gif

I said never..................I line the outter corner a tiny bit but if I line my whole upper lid it always looks stupid on me and makes my eyes look smaller. I try it every now and then but I never like the way it looks.

Back