Do you always line your upper lashline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did a search, and I saw threads on "How do I," but nothing like this.

I'm curious as to how many of us always, never, or sometimes line our upper lashlines. For the most part, I always line mine. It's only when I'm in a rush and just throw on mascara and blush that I don't worry about lining my upper lashline. I know some people don't at all too though. So, what about you?

i hardly do it, unless i do eyeshadow, which isn't more than once or twice a week. when i do, it's eyeshadow and not a liner.

i try to, mostly when i'm applying also some e/s on my eyes. if i'm in a rush i'll just skip it.

I don't even wear e/s everyday, so I skip the liner too. If I'm going out I wear more makeup and definitely use some liner too.

Always... and line my lower ones about hlf the time.... Just looks better on my eyes imho....

I always line my upper and lower line,upper over the e/s and on the lower line i go eith liner first and then with e/s to make it softer.

Always, today i didn't because i was in a rush, and i feel strange. Better believe i will be lining my upper lashline before the day is out lol

I never used to, but since purchasing MAC's Fluidline I always line my upper lashline. The only day's I don't is a Saturday or Sunday when I just use mascara xxx

Most of the times I do but if i'm doing a rush job on my makeup because i'm running late to work....then i wont

Sometimes... I used to all the time, but now I do it like 2 or 3 times in a week. Probably two.

Latest posts

Back