Do you buy a new outfit for the Holiday gatherings each year?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you buy a new outfit every holiday or do you rotate with the previous years outfits?

I usually just wear what I have... Dinner with my family is very casual - my grandmother and aunt wear aprons all day from all the cooking! LOLUsually i'll just wear a pair of dress pants and a nice sweater... at work we haven't really had any big parties like in the past - so that is pretty casual also. Unless we have a party this year, I'll probably just stick with my basics... but an excuse to go shopping is always good too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yes indeedy Kim!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(even if you don't wear it for Xmas - you can always 'fool' yourself into believing that you are shopping for a Xmas outfit! HAHA!)

Since I'm still in school I don't have office parties or anything like that .... I won't specifically buy something new for Christmas, but I make sure I don't wear the same outfit twice for the family gatherings so that I have a different outfit in each year of the family photo albums!
smile.gif

I always buy a new outfit for Xmas but that's coz i rarely get to splash out on myself (clothes wise) during the year coz i spend all my money on make up!

I ususally try to buy at least a new sweater or top. If I can, I'll buy a whole new outfit. I guess it just depends on how I'm feeling, and if I see anything that catches my eye.

holidays are casual w/my family & generally so in Hawaii. i tend to use what i have, but change the accessories to spice it up.

Latest posts

Back