Do you get dressed first or do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do both...LOL, I'll moisturize and do my foundation, go put on my pants/skirt...whatever, do my shadow, put on my top, then I'll do my lips last.

i get dressed first, then i apply my makeup. that said i can apply my foundation just after my moisturizer, and go back later in the bathroom for a bit of eye and lip makeup.

I do my makeup first, because I don't want to spill any makeup on my clothes or wrinkle them while i'm applying MU.

I do make up first after get dressed and after play with hair
smile.gif

Depends sometimes first, but usually I leave makeup for last, b/c I want to see what makeup would look best with that outfit.

why would you do your makeup if youre staying in the house all day?

i do whichever i feel like first. sometimes if i have a great outfit idea ill hurry and put it on just so i wont forget, and do my makeup after!

It depends on what Im wearing, but generally clothes first them makeup so I dont get the makeup on my clothes. If its a shirt or blouse with buttons I will put that on last.

I will dress first. Most of the time I will have to change a couple of times before I decide on what to wear and I will rub off the make up with my clothes and have to start over.
rotfl.gif

I always take a shower first, then wrap my hair in a towel and let it towel dry a little while I do my makeup. I wear a robe while I do my hair and makeup so that when I get dressed I will not mess up my hair or makeup. I have always done it like that.

great idea with the robe thing Bexy.

I usually get dressed first and do my makeup last - right before I leave the house.

Back