Do you have a diet plan?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it might sound scary or too much work but having a healthy diet plan could be the first step for better health. Why not try it, right? Having a balance has it's perks. A healthy diet helps protect against certain types of diseases like obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, some types of cancer and skeletal conditions. Healthy diets can also contribute to an adequate body weight. Fitness junkies might already incorporate this in their daily schedule. So don't miss out on great opportunities to improve your health.

My nutritional plan was developed by my dietitian. This includes proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. And it's balanced. The food is varied.

Personally, I completely agree with you. Four years ago I weighed 120kg and it was difficult for me to move around and generally living my life was difficult. Now I am a vibrant and full of life, I would really like to bring joy and abundance to every person sitting here.

Back