do you have a dirty mind?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
dirtymind.jpg

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dirtymindtest.html

Originally Posted by naturally Where are the dolphins? LOL Look at the dark parts of the "bodies" - plus the tag on the bottle..kinda gives it away - LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by naturally Okay ..climbing out of the sewer ..to get back into the gutter ...but I STILL cannot see the darn dolphins! UURRGGGHHH LOL LMAO...I don't see any dolphins either, you suppose it's our age Kim?

dirtymind.jpg
THis is one dolphin - it's the guy's right arm (thats cupping her right boob) LOL

Actually there's 9 - 3 on top (one for each of the woman's arms, and the one between the faces, like you said ) there are 3 in the middle (one for each of the man's arms, and a small one that makes her left boob) and 3 on the bottom (one on each side of the woman's hips, and the last between her legs ) Oohh la la! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol. you guys are cracking me up. i had to stare for several mintes before i could see any dolphins at all.

i must have a dirty mind b/c it took me 10 seconds before i saw any of the dolphins.
eek.gif
LOL!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Or maybe you two chickies are a couple of closet nypho's !! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
j/k You say that like it's a bad thing

Latest posts

Back