Do you have a Dog at home

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No i dont mean your Husbands or Boyfriends

What breed of dog do you have?

I have two Weimaraners & a Rhodesian Ridgeback, the two Weimaraners are called Otto & Nadia they sleep downstairs and the Ridgeback called Hanzi sleeps upstairs, the reason for that is because the Ridgeback and Male Weimaraner want to kill each other, so they have to be apart all the time, plus the Weimaraners like to sleep together they are brother and sister, the Ridgeback is the son of the Male Weimaraner and the Ridgebacks Mother is my Brothers Dog, hope that makes sense, anyway i woke up this morning to a nasty smell rising up the stairs, yes you guessed it one of the Weimaraners had **** in the Hallway, i wanted to kill, but dont know which of them it was, so they both got b********, i was so
madd.gif
they need an
asskicking.gif
but i love them too much, so just told them off, they are now sulking, like i am in the wrong, i feel guilty now, have to give them loads of kisses xxxx

most of my life i've lived in apartments, so no dogs at home, but my brother and i wanted a labrador, an english shepherd or a husky when we were kids.

anyway, you were right to be mad and they have to know they made a mistake.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif A springer spaniel/ beagle mix. Shes 8 and her name is Jake. i have 2 one is a springer spaniel too ;p

here pic' of my two cuties:

18475-P1020287.JPG

there more in my notepad

THis is my puppy in a skirt....for my moms Hawian themed 50th bday party

i have an American Staffordshire named Brooklyn and a mutt named Champ.

Everyone's dogs are so cute. I have a 7 year old pug who is my 2nd child.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif THis is my puppy in a skirt....for my moms Hawian themed 50th bday party
smile.gif

what a cuty

I had a Miniature Bullterrier but she died 2006.

bella.jpg

I want a dog but i'm not shure which breed, maybe i visit the animal shelter next year.

I wish! I still live with my parents & my mom doesn't want any more animals in the house. We've had a few dogs throughout my childhood, but they weren't any specific breed, just mutts that we rescued from the pound. I have an "honorary" dog though. My neighbor doesn't really pay much attention to her dog, so he's always at my house & we play ball. My son loves to give him bones, so we buy some for him. I have no idea what kind of dog he is, but I love him.

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had a Miniature Bullterrier but she died 2006. http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...Pout/bella.jpg

I want a dog but i'm not shure which breed, maybe i visit the animal shelter next year.

OMG she is gorgeous, i love these dogs too, so sad when a dog dies
icon_sad.gif
but i am sure she is in heaven. I will send some pics of my dogs later today
Michal they are lovely

Sadly no. We had a dog but he was put to sleep in 04. So now the next dog I want is a Dacshund. Or some small dog that I know won't get too big!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif most of my life i've lived in apartments, so no dogs at home Same here! But I can't remember a day of my life that I did not long for a dog - the bigger, the better. I've always wanted a Newfoundland dog, an Old English Mastiff or a St Bernhard's ... I hope to get a house with a big garden one day and then I'll get one of these.

Hhhmmm.... I posted pics of mine, but I deleted it, because the pics are so large, and I don't know how to make them smaller.

I have my Odie
smile.gif
A 2 and a half year old Border Collie
smile.gif
There are pics of him on my notepad and on my facebook.

Latest posts

Back