Do you have a Dog at home

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two and one is a huge chow chow mix and the other is a terrier or something. lol Idk thats my sisters dog.

I can finally say I do! I was saving up for a yorkshire terrier or a biewer but Harley just literally decided to follow me home. No one is claiming her so she is all mine!

She seems to be a cross between a Westie and a Poodle.

I guess a Yorkie is just going to have to be my second dog! But thats ok - I want a lot of animals.

DSC00443.jpg

Originally Posted by marygambrell /img/forum/go_quote.gif No i dont mean your Husbands or Boyfriends
uglyhammer.gif
hehe.gif
roflmao.gif
ATTA GIRL !!!!
And yes, two babies.. my children. I am COMPLETELY NUTS about them too.. both are min pins and the love of my life. The older girl is Teka and the younger boy is Bozo *lol*. His personality is just like his name too. Bozo has "BRAT" stamped all over his face.

Teka is sitting ON the couch and Bozo is hovering over her, on the cushion.

Originally Posted by nics1972 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
uglyhammer.gif
hehe.gif
roflmao.gif
ATTA GIRL !!!!
And yes, two babies.. my children. I am COMPLETELY NUTS about them too.. both are min pins and the love of my life. The older girl is Teka and the younger boy is Bozo *lol*. His personality is just like his name too. Bozo has "BRAT" stamped all over his face.

Teka is sitting ON the couch and Bozo is hovering over her, on the cushion.

I can tell you love them alot, they are gorgeous,

My boyfriend has a black lab/rottweiler mix named Sila. She is the greatest dog and I love her to bits!!

Yep... one 14 years old deaf Dalmation........ Sleeps through thunder storms.... and knows some sign language... but if she doesn't want to "hear" you she will look away... smart ass dog...

I have a short-haired Pomeranian who is currently asleep in my lap. She was bred from champion showdogs but the family that bought her decided that didn't want the responsibility after all so I ended up adopting her. I so glad they didn't want her because she is an amazing dog who is constantly by my side and loves affection.

I have a 7 month old Husky & German Shepard mix named Cede, (pronounced like "Sadie", short for "Mercedes")

My dog Rocky is an adorable mutt!!! I think he's a mix of Labrador, German Shepherd, and Akita. When he was a puppy, people always thought he was a St. Bernard. He is huge, though. But really, really sweet and lazy. He's the baby of the house.

Here's a pic of him. On a normal day I can't put anything on his face without him trying to eat it. So I waited til he was super sleepy so I could put these glasses on him. Haha. He was so tired he just let me take pictures. LOL.

I've got two dogs at home. They both live outside, but come inside reguraly to watch TV with me. My oldest one is 8 months old, she's a Purebreed Australian Kelpie named Nina. She is Very Very smart.

My second one is a Brown border collie named Finn. He is 5 months old and is soo adorable. He's a big lovable Goofball, and is turning out to be way bigger than we thought. I might post a picture or them later.

Originally Posted by marygambrell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can tell you love them alot, they are gorgeous, Thank you :). I have no clue how I'd live without them.. :). You are right on the mark there.. I am downright crazy about them :).

I have a 5 yr old Sealyham Terrier named Panda. She's the most bull headed thing in the world. But very loving and very loyal
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif My dog Rocky is an adorable mutt!!! I think he's a mix of Labrador, German Shepherd, and Akita. When he was a puppy, people always thought he was a St. Bernard. He is huge, though. But really, really sweet and lazy. He's the baby of the house.
Here's a pic of him. On a normal day I can't put anything on his face without him trying to eat it. So I waited til he was super sleepy so I could put these glasses on him. Haha. He was so tired he just let me take pictures. LOL.

He is so kissable, i hug my dogs alot, my Husband thinks i am mad?
rotfl.gif

I have two babies one is a pit bull (stryker)
heart.gif
and the other a chihuahua mix (tequila)
heart.gif
These pics are of them after bath time.

Well i have a 9 yr. old Manchester Rat terrier, who is my baby before the baby, her name is Sadie.
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
She is sooo sweet. Then we have a 3 yr old blue healer cattle dog outside. He is...... special. Very Very smart but kinda works my nerves
vogel.gif
tocktock.gif
.... i love him anyways. We used to have a donkey... named Jack. He was great.... loved dr.pepper and other crazy things... he died last year.... it was so sad.
scared.gif

CopyofHPIM0753-1.jpg

CopyofHPIM07542.jpg

jackgivinglip.jpg

I probably have better pics.... just to lazy to scan them.... these were already on computer.

sry for the hugh pictures

Aww everyone has cute dogs! We have a 7mo. pom-chi (pomeranian/chihuahua mix) named Roxy. She's so cute but can drive me NUTS sometimes, I love her though.

Latest posts

Back