Do You Have a Notepad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MuT has a really awesome feature in the Notepad, but until last week, I didn't even have one! Now that I do I'm wondering why I waited so long, and why there are so many people who haven't made one yet!

I think what too me so long to make one is that I was intimidated. Other people had these pics stashes on theirs and I had nothing like that to post! But then I realized nothing was stopping me from putting anything I wanted in my notepad!

So that's what I did. I put together anything I wanted. Some pics, some thoughts . . . later today I'm going to add some more random stuff. It's kinda awesome really, like having your own space that you can completely customize to your liking
biggrin.gif

So do you have a NotePad?

If yes, post a link and tell us about it.

If no, then why not make one now?
biggrin.gif

I have one, but I was also lazy and just put some funny pics on there. Mine used to be a lot better. Maybe I'll fix it up again soon.

Sure do! It's just a list of my current stash, which I update regularly. One day I'll add some pics... Or, I might revamp the whole thing and put something else up other than my stash LOL! You can view it here.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sure do! It's just a list of my current stash, which I update regularly. One day I'll add some pics... Or, I might revamp the whole thing and put something else up other than my stash LOL! You can view it here. I am so envious of your stash BossLady!! Your notepad is what inspired me to make one
icon_redface.gif
I added a link to yours on mine as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I added a link to yours on mine Celly
tongue.gif
Woop woop. Thanks... your page is prolly the best I've seen.

Yes.... just made one the other day... put some movies in it ut it's won't show up under my Id... sigh See!! Still not there!! What am i doing worng!! I can edit it and all....

Karren

I dont, because I cant decide what to put in there. as soon as i can decide i'll do it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can see it!!!
smile.gif
Kind of lame but was just playing around and still don't know why it doesnt show up below my avatar like yours...
Karren

Hmm. I think there was a user once with this same problem and Tony had to remove the space from their udername . . .

Latest posts

Back