Do You Have a Notepad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kee you know I have one 'cause I just asked about background colors! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyway I just COMPLETELY redid mine, I think it STILL sucks but who cares!! I hope once I get a digital camera and do some of the FoTD and challenges that I can start a collage of those too....

Ahh I am rambling...but yeah!! I worked on it all day and I am so excited that I just finished uploading everything now. *blush*

Click!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm. I think there was a user once with this same problem and Tony had to remove the space from their udername . . . Yes! He just did this for me about 3 days ago.
smile.gif
From Paper Flowers to PaperFlowers-- once he took the space out it worked fine. I PMed him to ask about it, and he took care of it right away. <3

Ah, that's what I thought! I think he did the same for another use too though, not so recently
tongue.gif
Love the new look of your notepad! I left you a comment in your ShoutBox!
biggrin.gif

Hmm, I'm not sure why it's like that! You should make a post about it in the support forum, maybe Tony will be able to help you!
smile.gif

Kk, Sorry I couldn't be more help! I have no clue what the problem could be! I have a image url in that area as well but I had to insert in manually with HTML into my notepad!

I you want to add an image to your notepad in another way, I could help you with that!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Pmed you!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont, because I cant decide what to put in there. as soon as i can decide i'll do it
smile.gif
Yup, that's my reason too.

i dun have makeup enough to make a note pad~!

nth interesting from me either ! the biggest prob is i dun even have a digi cam.
frown.gif
or else iw ould be posting pictures of me all the time

Aw Savvy, post anything you want! It doesn't have to be makeup or even pics of yourself! What about pics of stuff you like? Or random thoughts you're having, or poems! treat it like a little scrap book like I do
tongue.gif

Yep, I have a notepad...it's in my sig, and you can click "Solimar's Notepad". I've been updating it for a bit, I still have stuff to add though, but yeah, check it out =P

for long, i was too intimidated to put anything on it, today though, i have one. i put some pics of my stash (that i need to update btw), and pics of my lovely cat. i find it pretty boring, i'm thinking about what background i should put.

Yes Nox! Make one!!!
biggrin.gif
*pressurrrrres*

Magosienne, Solimar, I have links to your notepads on mine
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back