Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by noey1219 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wanted a tattoo for years-but i wanted it to have meaning. so when i was sure i was done having kids, i got 4 small stars on the top of my foot representing my 4 kids, with each star the color of their birthstone, in their birth order. it's not noticable at work cuz i wear shoes-obviously- but the rest of the time i usually wear flip flops and it can be seen- and i love it! don't regret it all cuz my kids are forever a part of my life!!!! That's cute!
 
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Nope, not my thing. :) I think when every other person you see has them, it ceases to be original :p

 
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
6,799
Reaction score
7
I still havent decided what Im getting on my neck yet ..

ugh help!

 
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,705
Reaction score
21
Ricci: Hmm....do you want something that's meaningful or just something cute?

 
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
6,799
Reaction score
7
something to kinda go with my back tattoo but not the same design but I want the same colors

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ricci: Hmm....do you want something that's meaningful or just something cute? these are the colors this is the tattoo i got done







 
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by dani88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, not my thing. :) I think when every other person you see has them, it ceases to be original :p I doubt most people get them to be original..
 
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
6,799
Reaction score
7
Originally Posted by coke /img/forum/go_quote.gif I doubt most people get them to be original.. true I get them cuz i love body art
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
4,705
Reaction score
21
Originally Posted by coke /img/forum/go_quote.gif I doubt most people get them to be original..

How about just the flower? That'd be pretty!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif something to kinda go with my back tattoo but not the same design but I want the same colors
these are the colors

this is the tattoo i got done

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...0Tattoos/1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...yBackpiece.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...2-08-32540.jpg

 
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
i like tatoos, however i think they are quite painful so i would rather not opt for it.

 
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I have 2 tattoos. One on the nape of my neck is the chinese symbol for love. My husband has the same tattoo. I also have one on my lower back and its a tribal heart with tribal swirls from one hip bone to the other. The bottom point of the heart sits on my tailbone. It was my first tattoo and it's a rather large one but I still LOVE it! I don't regret either of them because they were both done at significant times in my life.

 
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
I have 10 tattoos.

On my right ankle I have a Sgian Dhubh which is a scottish dagger. I also have a star on that ankle.

On my left ankle I have a crescent moon.

On my right wrist I have an 8th note.

On my left wrist I have a 16th note.

On my left bicep I have a heart shaped padlock - its locked - with 2 skeleton keys behind it

Behind my right ear I have a broken heart.

Behind my left ear I have a shooting star with star tipped flames.

On the back of my neck I have a trebel clef.

The most recent tattoo I have gotten is on my right foot. It is a memorial tat for my mother who passed away when I was 15, my Aunt (mom's sister) who passed away 4 years ago and my Grandmother (their mom) who passed away this passed March - all of cancer. It is a turtle (my mother loved turtles) a dolphin sort of curved around the turtle (my aunt loved dolphins) surrounded by water (grandma loved the ocean and lived near it her whole life). On the turtles back are music notes - those are for me.

I'm getting another for my birthday in January.

 
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
2,384
Reaction score
1
Here are my tattoos..

My first one I got done in Vegas when I was 17. I love it!




My second one I got done last year for my mom, it's on my left forearm.

It says "For all that you've done, For all that you do, For all that I am, I owe to you. MP" (MP is her initials.)





 
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
I have only 2 tattoos which wish I could've got more last year but its been hectic enough. I have one on my hip that I got in Guam when I went to visit for my Grandfathers funeral, and also it was my daughters 1rst birthday when we were there. So my family threw her a huge hello kitty party, so I got a tattoo of my daughters name underneath my lil hello kitty.

I also have 3 shooting stars on my foot that I got for me, my mom, and my daughter.

I planned on getting one this year for my birthday in may, but since I'm preggers I'm waiting till after the baby is born.

But other than tattoos I've been pierced about 10+ times, I only have 4 ATM cause some closed on me. plus I had to take one where I pierced *cough down there, and my belly button. cause didn't want to worry about it while I was pregnant.

But my husband is only 23 and he has about 5. But he has two half sleeves, and two on both calves that cover half the leg, and one on his back. He's pretty crazy, he wants more too.

Here was the one I was gonna get for my birthday before I found out I was knocked up. haha



It wasn't actually a tattoo, I found it on model mayhem on some body painters portfolio he did for a body paint expo or something but I thought was gorgeous and wanted to get something like it.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have only 2 tattoos which wish I could've got more last year but its been hectic enough. I have one on my hip that I got in Guam when I went to visit for my Grandfathers funeral, and also it was my daughters 1rst birthday when we were there. So my family threw her a huge hello kitty party, so I got a tattoo of my daughters name underneath my lil hello kitty.I also have 3 shooting stars on my foot that I got for me, my mom, and my daughter.

I planned on getting one this year for my birthday in may, but since I'm preggers I'm waiting till after the baby is born.

But other than tattoos I've been pierced about 10+ times, I only have 4 ATM cause some closed on me. plus I had to take one where I pierced *cough down there, and my belly button. cause didn't want to worry about it while I was pregnant.

But my husband is only 23 and he has about 5. But he has two half sleeves, and two on both calves that cover half the leg, and one on his back. He's pretty crazy, he wants more too.

Here was the one I was gonna get for my birthday before I found out I was knocked up. haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...el/sideart.jpg

It wasn't actually a tattoo, I found it on model mayhem on some body painters portfolio he did for a body paint expo or something but I thought was gorgeous and wanted to get something like it.




Whoa!!!!! Easy girl. wow
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
4
i have two tattoos, one is just a small sun on my lower back (a tramp stamp)

the other one is about the size of the tattoo anjel. posted.

it is a peacock siting on a branch, and it is on the left side of my back. it starts at my shoulder and ends at my hip.

 
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
No tatoos, but I had always wanted to one around my feet. Maybe like a Henna Style tatoo, they are so pretty!

 
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
I have 4 tattoos, but want more.

Ladybug on the back of my neck

Tiger lily on my ankle (thinking about getting it covered)

Heart on right shoulder (sloppily done, need it covered)

And on my lower back, in Chinese "Jesus Christ is my saviour". That's my favorite one.

 
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
2,002
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here are my tattoos..
My first one I got done in Vegas when I was 17. I love it!


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lsey/Me089.jpg

My second one I got done last year for my mom, it's on my left forearm.

It says "For all that you've done, For all that you do, For all that I am, I owe to you. MP" (MP is her initials.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...elsey/DGJG.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...elsey/ZSFH.jpg

Love your tattoos!

 
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
no i don t have a tatoo,i think i will maybe have one if the ink was kind of very light color

and something very thing,but as i wish to become a flight attendant no tatoo for me,

AJ is such a beauty ,she could throw on her face a jar of yogurt she will still look

great ,and her tatoo look good on her,but i have to say if she didnt have them she will look great as well

but i guess they have meaning for her,so this is what is important.

 

Latest posts

Top