• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Do you have any back 2 mac empties youd like to swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
id love to swap for B2M empties: l/s tubes, e/s pots, compacts, glass bottles, etc. any empties except for paint tubes.

plmk if you have any youd like to swap away.
smile.gif

Hi Halo, i've B2M's up for swap in the swap centre!! I don't use lippie that much so i wanted to swap them for another MAC product (maybe an e/s, e/l etc..!)

hey laura, im having some issues with using the search function. i just tried to find them, but cant. how many empties do you have?

Originally Posted by haloinrverse hey laura, im having some issues with using the search function. i just tried to find them, but cant. how many empties do you have? Think i've 8 Halo, maybe 9..

Just replied! Gonna check out your list today.. Then i'm away for the weekend coz its my b'day (YAY!) so if you don't hear from me, don't worry.. ill be back online next week
smile.gif

K, just got your mail but im leaving now.. There's been a change of plan. Boyfriend is after booking today til friday as a surprise so i wont be back til then. I'll mail you as soon as i get home. Gotta run (AAAAHHHHH, im so excited!)

Latest posts

Back