Do you notice when someone's roots are showing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice, but it only bugs me if it'd really overgrown. Or if it's super noticeable.

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes i do notice it, and no it doesnt bother me lol ditto

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I notice, but it only bugs me if it'd really overgrown. Or if it's super noticeable. agreed.

I notice it sometimes... not something I look out for... mine are growing in & have to get them done... it bugs....

Eh..sometimes it kinda looks like it goes with the person. But I do notice sometimes when it's a glaring difference.

Sometimes I notice, doesn't bother me unless it's really overgrown. I actually saw a lady out in town today who had regrowth that went down to her ears, it was all black and the bottom of the hair was white blonde. It was quite horendous.

I can't stand it when I see a girl with bleach blond hair, and dark ass roots that have grown an inch out....GRRR!! so ugly!

The only time I ever think "ooh they need to go to the salon" is when I see blondes with super dark roots. It's ugly. I used to highlight evey once in a while but stopped b/c I could never get back to the salon enough and I was one of those with the ugly roots. I just stay natural now.

I always notice but it doesn't really bother me. After all, I've gone a few weeks without touching up before (not when I was blond though),

I remember when Kelly Ripa was still on All My Children and she let her dark roots grow out for months and months. She got so much hate mail when really, the reason she didn't dye her hair was because she was pregnant! Since they didn't show her from the boobs down unless she was wearing something baggy or had something blocking the view of her belly, no one knew!

Yes I notice it, but since it's none of my business, I pay it no mind. Why would the hair on someone else's head dictate how I feel?

It bothers me when someone has blonde highlights and the roots begin to show because the black hair looks dirty :/

i never notice it and it never bothers me. what should i care about somebody else's business. i think its their problem.

I notice it but it really doesn't bother me.

But one time I saw this woman with long hair and dark roots and her artifical color was stripped all the way down to her shoulders. I think that was the one time it really shocked me. lol. >o<'

Latest posts

Back