Do You Share Your Bathroom?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live with my parents and brother, so we share the bathroom. but we are quite organized, so that's ok.

I share mine with my boy, but he knows i'm a clean freak and does his part to help it stay nice.... most of the time anyways.

I share with my husband, and really don't mind it...except when he stinks it up! Lol..

I share mine with my sisters, it drives me up the wall. I can't keep anything in there otherwise they'll use it, I don't mind if they ask, but they never do.

Our house has one bathroom and I share it with my wife - we have no children, but 2 cats and the covered litter box is in there, too.

We don't have guests very often (2 or 3 times a year) and they are usually sisters in law and adult nephews, and bathroom sharing always gos OK.

My wife grew up in a house with one bathroom for 7 people - mother, father, 4 girls, and grandfather.

Growing up in my parent's house I had my own bathroom that I only had to share when guests came to stay (ha, 3 times ever?!). My boyfriend and I then moved to our first and then second apartments where we each had our own room and bathroom. Now though, we live with two roommates in a house. NOW I have to share the bathroom with my boyfriend and our smelly roommate who somehow misses the toilet EVERY TIME HE PEES. *sigh*

I share the bathroom with my mum and dad and that's it - no brothers or sisters as I'm an only child.

It suits me fine because the majority of my beauty stuff is kept in my room anyway and that is where I do my hair and make-up. Only a limited amount of beauty stuff is kept in the bathroom.

We have 2 bathrooms, and I use the ensuite, DF uses the main bathroom. But he uses mine occasionally, which I don't mind.

I am so lucky to have my own bathroom. My bedroom is in the basement and there is also a bathroom down there, because my parents used to rent what is now my room to a friend of theirs. I'm kind of worried that I wouldn't be able to get used to sharing a bathroom with even one other person! Haha. I think if I ever get married the secret to my happy marriage will be seperate bathrooms as well!

I share with my husband and daughter. It's not sharing with my husband that I mind, especially because he's only home on the weekends, it's the 2 year old that I don't like sharing with. If I'm in there putting my mu on she has her little stool trying to push me out of the way.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I share the bathroom with my other half. I don't mind at all, my beauty stuff is in another room anyway. Same here!

I too heard advice about the secret to a long happy marriage is seperate bathrooms. So my husband and the kids use upstairs guest and I get the Master!!!
smile.gif
It stays all neat and pretty, which really helps my sanity after a day with 2 little ones, a dog and a husband to take care of!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suricat /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes i share it with my boyfriend but i don't mind, his stuff takes up maybe 10% of bathroom, others is mine ... lol lol same here. He weaves his way through my toners/cleansers/bath products/hairspray etc. just to find his toothbrush. As long as he puts the seat down I am happy. Wish I had my own bathroom though...

Back