Do You Share Your Bathroom?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some of us are spoiled and have a bathroom all to ourselves, and others have to share with a significant (or insignificant) other. Regardless, those few square inches of counter and cabinet space that help us function every morning are valuable, and shouldn't be taken for granted.
MD002531.preview.jpg

i cant
frown.gif

i dont know how ppl do that

in the morning when i want to wash my faces my dad there taking a shower

and its take me a lot of time just to wait

i think i want a bath room with two sinks

I do share with my dh and twin sons. I do not mind it at all.

NO. FOr years I had to share a bathroom with my daughter and husband--HE insisted on building 2 more bathrooms. He couldn't keep a clean razor between me and our daughter using it. So now--sure miss that razor. LOL

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif NO. FOr years I had to share a bathroom with my daughter and husband--HE insisted on building 2 more bathrooms. He couldn't keep a clean razor between me and our daughter using it. So now--sure miss that razor. LOL
biggrin.gif
I was thinking about my ex-husband and how I sure don't miss him leaving the bathroom door open. I would walk in the bedroom and be greeted by the grunting and farting. So nice to have it to myself now.

My mom, who has never wasted time on humor or sentimentality, once told me the secret of her and my dad's marriage was seperate bathrooms. Fortunately, both apartments my husband and I have lived in have two bathrooms and my husband generally gravitates towards the guest bath...particularily for the "manly" things like shaving and...ahem...

I have to admit, I really enjoy having my own bathroom.

i share with my whole family, but i don't mind. my stuff takes up 99% of that bathroom lol

right this second i share with my entire freakin family. As of monday it'll alllllllllllll beeeeeeeeeeee MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'll have my own PLUS a built in vanity in my bedroom.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i share with my whole family, but i don't mind. my stuff takes up 99% of that bathroom lol Haha same here Jen.

We have 3 bathrooms....2 of which are mine. He uses the one in the back of the house to crap and shower. It's actually really clean.

I use the master bath for showering and doing my hair.

I use the other one for makeup.

I share the bathroom with my other half. I don't mind at all, my beauty stuff is in another room anyway.

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif NO. FOr years I had to share a bathroom with my daughter and husband--HE insisted on building 2 more bathrooms. He couldn't keep a clean razor between me and our daughter using it. So now--sure miss that razor. LOL Lol... Funny I'm always borrowing my wifes razor.. Her Venus nicks my legs a lot less than mine does..
We share a small master bath which I just remodeled.. Including heating under the tile floor... Toasty tosies!!! Replaced everything except the tub... But were hardly ever in there at the same time!!

yes i share it with my boyfriend but i don't mind, his stuff takes up maybe 10% of bathroom, others is mine ... lol

Unfortunately, I do... With my husband and 2 kids! I miss the last house we were in. I literally had the BIG main bathroom upstairs to myself. I only shared it with my stash LMAO!

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
I was thinking about my ex-husband and how I sure don't miss him leaving the bathroom door open. I would walk in the bedroom and be greeted by the grunting and farting. So nice to have it to myself now. LOL@ at that! I know what you mean! But I love sharing the bathroom with my husband.

I share only with my hubby, I really don't mind as we work on different schedules, he is up and gone hours before I have to get ready. The kids have the first floor bath to themselves.

Latest posts

Back