Do you snore?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has tried any remedies for snoring whether at home or surgery. I'll be seeing my dr., but based on what they reccommend I'd still like to know of other's experiences. ((Hopefully I'll be back to my usual MuT self this w/e. Things have been hectic here. I've been planning a surgery, researching a move to Tampa and catching up on my work after the cruise).

I don't snore at all. My husband, on the other hand, snores excessively due to sleep apnea. He is supposed to sleep with his c-pap but never does so he doesn't sleep with me or else he'll keep me up all night.

I don't snore. I barely even move when I sleep. You sound a bit stressed. Hope things work out for you.

I don't snore, but hubby sometimes snore because of works or too exhausted.

Hope things will work out for you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I don't snore at all. My husband, on the other hand, snores excessively due to sleep apnea. He is supposed to sleep with his c-pap but never does so he doesn't sleep with me or else he'll keep me up all night. Same here. But i'm the one who end's up on the couch. Then he get's mad about it. It's either get some sleep and argue or stay awake. I can't win.

Originally Posted by brendakaos Same here. But i'm the one who end's up on the couch. Then he get's mad about it. It's either get some sleep and argue or stay awake. I can't win. Your post made me smile
icon_smile.gif

I don't snore.

Originally Posted by Gorgeous I don't, but you can change the position while sleep I change my position all night long. There have been times where I've found myself w/ my head on the other end of the bed!!

I don't snore, but hubby does. He seems to snore more when he gains weight. I wish he would lose 10-15 pounds so we can sleep in the same bed again.

i snore... loudly lol

all of us in my family do. my mom can tell who is sleeping by who is snoring lol and she doesn't have to open doors to check lol

I only snore when I get a stuffy nose...but the times that it's been a little stuffy, but not much, I used the strips and they work wonders!!!

Have you tried them already?

You may also want to check out a different kind of pillow...one that elevates your head a little more slightly...

i dont snore. try to sleep on ur left or right side instead of lying flat back on the bed...

i don't normally but if i go to bed after a few drinks, yep, snore AND talk in my sleep. the talking is really really bad, i wake myself up too from being so loud. The words apparently are clear as day but my sentences make no sense at all, I mix weird years and events together. my BF is the same way, no talking but he snores after a few drinks too, and really bad, its not a regular snore I swear it, he sounds like a gorilla

Originally Posted by becka110 i don't normally but if i go to bed after a few drinks, yep, snore AND talk in my sleep. the talking is really really bad, i wake myself up too from being so loud. The words apparently are clear as day but my sentences make no sense at all, I mix weird years and events together. my BF is the same way, no talking but he snores after a few drinks too, and really bad, its not a regular snore I swear it, he sounds like a gorilla LOL

Originally Posted by rosebeauty34 I don't snore, but hubby does. He seems to snore more when he gains weight. I wish he would lose 10-15 pounds so we can sleep in the same bed again. Yeah, I can relate to that. Does your man have sleep apnea? Mine does and refuses to sleep with his CPAP so we don't sleep together either which I hate. His condition would improve if he'd lose some weight.
Mel, what kind of surgery did they recommend for you? Do you have sleep apnea?

My husband snores sometimes. When he does and it wakes me, I just kick him or elbow him and he wakes up. Why should I be the only one who can't sleep?!
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back