Do you think this is too much?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
having both winged fake lashes and winged liquid liner (cat eye) at the same time?

i was thinking about this cause i really like the idea of both but i dont know if it would be too much at the same time.

what do you guys think?

i think IMO the whole idea of a cat eye would be to go all the way with it, so i would deff do both, to complete the look.

i only think it would be too much if you ended up looking like amy winehouse
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think IMO the whole idea of a cat eye would be to go all the way with it, so i would deff do both, to complete the look. I agree. If you want dramatic...go dramatic. You'll know when your makeup is "too much" for your own tastes.

I think you should go all the way with it. Like Rosie said. No Amy Winehouse channeling though
laughing.gif

absolutly not, the lashes will just compliment the liner, i say go for it!!

i don't think it would be too much at all! i would do it with no problem. i'd say give it a shot and be sure to post pics!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif i only think it would be too much if you ended up looking like amy winehouse
biggrin.gif
Hi,
That's too funny...
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back