Do you use blush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only started wearing blusher 2 weeks ago and everytime iv done my make up iv been wearing it. But i dont wear make up all the time so i voted every now and then.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL bumping old threads like this is cool. 2003! lol thats what im talking about T

i hardly ever use blush on my cheeks. maybe only if my eyes and lips are very neutral and i need a pop of color. i do use a bronzer to set my foundation so i find that i really don't need blush.

Every now and then.
smile.gif
I don't wear makeup every single day.

I voted only for a special occasion because I'm more into bronzer but I may start using it everyday because it dramatically improves my whole face.

Yep, I wear blush everyday. Sometimes it's lighter then another day, but I always wear it. I feel weird after applying my foundation because alot of the times, it takes away most color from my skin (which is a good thing!), but I feel like, monochromatic on the face. I need that pop of color on the cheeks!

I voted for every day. It makes you look so much fresher and healthier. Also it's balancing out the colors between lips and eyes!

I love blush & use it everyday...I'm pale, so look quite washed out without some colour on my cheeks!

even on days when i don't wear foundation, i have to have my blush!! I used to have naturally rosy cheeks, but that was sooo long ago

Latest posts

Back