Do you use face serums?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Face serums can help reduce signs of fatigue. This is ultimately a reason to get your hands on face serums if you haven't already. You will look fresh regardless if you had enough sleep or not. It can also keep pores are oil-free and clean. Now, who doesn't want that? One of the most striking benefits of face serums is their ability to help lock moisture into the skin for hydrated and healthy-looking complexion. Haven't try it? Start today!

Face serums can help reduce signs of fatigue. This is ultimately a reason to get your hands on face serums if you haven't already. You will look fresh regardless if you had enough sleep or not. It can also keep pores are oil-free and clean. Now, who doesn't want that? One of the most striking benefits of face serums is their ability to help lock moisture into the skin for hydrated and healthy-looking complexion. Haven't try it? Start today!

What kind of serum is suitable for combination skin?

I tried Simple Calming lotion a serum type cream.. and lked the look on my skin as not heavy but started taking headaches but never thought it was the serum as it was made by Simple which I have always used ..only not this calming one.. so I looked it up and some of the ingredients can cause headaches.. I suffer from MCS which is a severe sensitivity to perfumes in everything even in soap powder.. so for years been avoiding everything with perfume..However now some creams that dont have strong smells also affect me so Ive been checking out ingredients in this calming lotion and Ill leave it out from now on ..and Im back to my cheap pump disperser of Doublebase gel...

Vitamin C has been a great addition to my skincare regimen and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to take good care of their skin. One cool thing I have noticed is that when I wake up in the morning the Vitamin C serum has not spread to my eyes or lips because of my face rubbing the pillow all night.

The lightweight ingredients has active ingredients' high concentration. Use it daily because it rapidly absorb into your skin and it is great step after cleansing. It helps reduce blemishes from skin and make it brighten and glowing.

Latest posts

Back