Do you use toners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the use of toners may have an effect to prevent wrinkles from forming. I want to share this so that we all can benefit from the use of toners. How to use a toner: Soak a cotton pad with toner, then swipe it over your entire face, neck, and chest. You should use toner after washing your face, and before using serum or moisturizer. For those that are new to this you, I recommend you to try it.

to be honest, I rarely use a tonic, it tightens my dry skin. tried different, but the effect is the same. Therefore, only a beautician.
And so I use a gel for washing, it is much lighter and not so strong.

Yes. You have to find one that is compatible with your skin type though. Alcohol-free is best for all skin types. Toners containing witch hazel and/or salicylic acid are good for oily skin and ingredients like aloe, hyaluronic acid, and glycerine benefit sensitive and dry skin types.

I use Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Toner for glowing skin effect.
fresh-rose-deep-hydration-toner.jpg

Yes, this is the right way to use the toners. When toner is added to your daily skincare routine and used regularly, it can have a major positive impact on the appearance and tightness of your pores.

Latest posts

Back