Do you wear makeup everyday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to, but for the past few months I've been really sick, and I just don't have the energy to put my m/u on every day. But once I have the energy I'll go back to wearing it every day.

used too but that was completley insane...atleast for my skin anyways! so only if i go somewhere ~

I do because lately I've been in the pool and my body got a tan but my face didn't so I need to wear makeup so I look normal atleast

I always put on make up, even if I'm not going anywhere. But I don't wear a lot, just powder, transparent mascara and lipgloss/lipstick/lipbalm and sometimes blush/bronzer. I wear make up for myself, because it makes me feel good. I don't know for me its just like getting dressed and putting on moisturizer in the morning, I never skip it.

no im wearing make up when i'll go out with friends..and i never wear make up when the weather is hot..

I wear makeup whenever I go out. Sometimes I experiment with makeup looks at home when I know I'm not going out, too. lol.

OMG, no!I only just practcally began wearing it.I really only reserve it for ging out to hunt dowm defenseless men--
laughing.gif
--oops, for "social gatherings."Like there is a dance club in my town(maybe even two!)and for that I spend time with applying my makeup.Other than that though...nothing.I think I would look like a semi-retired clown waiting for news of work, if I sat around at home mainating in mu.

I only wear makeup when I'm going out shopping or to dinner or something... Other than that, I only wear it for my boo!
smile.gif

I always wear make-up. It's a habit of mine to wear it. People are always calling me to do things and always coming over, so I always wear it just incase an unexpected visitor comes by [like my brother's/sister's/parent's friends].

No, not at home.. unless my boyfriend is coming to see me and I want to look extra nice for him! I never leave the house without it though.

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif At home I only wear makeup, if I'm expecting somebody. Out all the time. ditto

Back