Do you wear makeup everyday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. When I'm going out or to work, then yeah. When I'm lounging around....no way...all natural baby!
biggrin.gif

it depends. if i have time to apply foundation in the morning, i'll definitely put some effort into it and go for the whole look. but usually i just stick to mascara.

Always have some on when I go somewhere.. Just feel too naked with no make-up at all. Dont wear alot if Im just home, sometimes I just do it for fun though & to make me feel better lol.

all natural when i am at home.... if i am just running up to the store than maybe some blush and l/g.... and maybe a little mascara. Its another whole story if i am going out to have some fun!!!!

Most days I do. Sometimes I get up for work & don't feel like it, so I don't. Def. on the weekends I do.

Nah, the only time is when I go out somewhere like for dinner or weddings or something. If I'm at home, I'm a slob =)

yes, i pretty much wear it everyday. if i'm going to put on clothes i might as well put on makeup too! lol~

I usually always put on eye shadow at least. It helps to make me look like less of a 12 year old (I'm 21 but don't look it).

I think I do wear it everyday. Gotta keep up appearances. Jk. If I'm not going anywhere, I'll just shade in the brows ( a MUST) and put a little blush on cause it makes me feel pretty, or else I look too washed out. Cause even if I'm not going anywhere special, I live with 3 guys (my hubby and 2 roommates, and one of them only comes by like twice a month). And almost every day I walk to the store around the corner and talk to my gf's.

If I'm just going to a grocery store or something small, I'll just keep the blush on and not really put much else but if I wear everything if I feel too ugly.

i only wear it when i go out or school. If it's my day off, and just gonna be at school, then no, i dont

NO!!! Wish I could but society has this problem with me wearing makeup... lol Way too many rules!!

Karren

I'm strange like this. I just love looking my absolute best, regardless of whether or not people see me. I'm probably more inclined to doll up if I'm not going out or doing much, because I have more time to have fun with my makeup!

Back