Do you wear makeup everyday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to wear makeup everyday, but rarely ever really happens...I usually wake up at 12:00 and really I am just lazy and a procrastinator
kater.gif

i only wear makeup if im going to go somewhere.. if im at home all day then i dont wear makeup

Yep, I wear makeup everyday even when I'm chillin' at home! It's because I buy ALOT of makeup products that I don't want to go to waste and would like to use up so I can make an excuse to go out and buy the next wave of makeup products!
11.gif

I wear makeup just about every day. I won't wear it if I'm not planning on leaving the house.

Clear (at least) polish. Keeps me from breaking my nails.

Mascara and a light lip gloss, I just don't feel right without that much

Jennifer

my cousin feels totally naked without any make up on. she'll be without make up for a little while in the morning and right before bed, but she's all glam in between.

I stopped using make up all together a couple of months ago. I realised it made me look 10 years older. Especially foundation.

If I'm just bumming around, prob no makeup. If I'm out running errands, it depends on my mood, but foundation, powder, and liner are usually musts! As for going out, I go all out! LOL

I do wear it to wrok and at home cuz it makes me feel good and my hubby likes it!!

no, nothing more than mascara at home. It makes me look a little polished. I only do the whole routine for work or play..

Originally Posted by GlitzNGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, I wear makeup everyday even when I'm chillin' at home! It's because I buy ALOT of makeup products that I don't want to go to waste and would like to use up so I can make an excuse to go out and buy the next wave of makeup products!
11.gif
Hahaha, I love your logics.
I only wear foundation, blush and brow shadow everyday. I do my eyes for more special occasions.

Not anymore. I used to, but since I use Revlon colorstay (which supposedly has primer already in it) I get a massive attack of whiteheads if I wear it too often. Now when I'm at home and not going anywhere I just wear my usual moisturizer with SPF and a touch of concealer around the eyes. My skin has never felt smoother and clearer!
smile.gif

Back