Does anyone else hate the new Special K commercials?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
These are awful...they are driving me insane they are sooo horribly written and very annoying.

Reaction score
Haven't seen one yet!! And I love my Vanillia Almond Special K!!! Its all I ever eat for breakfast...

Reaction score
Don't think I've seen them yet, but now you've really got me braced and cringing...

Reaction score
They arent supppppper new.....its three people in an office lunch room...its really corny

Reaction score
The most irritating part for me about the damned cereal commercials is how skinny the ladies already are! I somehow doubt they really need Special K to keep that figure, or that Special K helped them get it! I mean, come on! WTF!

Reaction score
Yeah, cheese-tastic.

And that model sure looks like she eats that daily, not.

But man - that's like the best cereal out there tho.

Reaction score
Oh I totally love the Special K vanilla almond, or the plain....I just hate the writters haha

Reaction score
hell yeah ! they're just so stupid. if they think that makes me wanna buy those cereals, they're totally wrong. too bad, because i like them too.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif The most irritating part for me about the damned cereal commercials is how skinny the ladies already are! I somehow doubt they really need Special K to keep that figure, or that Special K helped them get it! I mean, come on! WTF! you are so right Aquilah!

Reaction score
actually, i think i found worse than special K commercials : the new bourjois commercials. if i find some videos, i'll post them.

Reaction score
I love special k...but the commercials do suck. I love the water commercial though "right now you're about to scarf down that beverage faster than you can pronounce it." =P

Latest posts